Unions Oppose Executive Incentive Plan At Usair

EricLv2Fish said:
Someone's military service should never be degraded. :down:
[post="301871"][/post]​

I'd say, that depends.

On the character of the person in question.

I have kin under a Revolutionary War Memorial. To me, it is sacred ground.

OTOH, General Benedict Arnold was a traitor.

My intent was not to denigrate anyone's military service. My intent was to lighten up the overall tone of this thread as it winds down. Nothing derogotory was said in my post and I was solely referring to the misuse of the word navel. Lighten up and go fishing.

Wishin' I was out on the Chesapeake right now. Stripers will be runnin' soon.

I am so battle weary and just flat relieved to be able to move on to the recovery process. Those who accepted undeserved "bonuses" will just have to deal with their consciences. I know...I know.... Let's just NEVER let it happen again!
Demand accountability-Loudly!
Do you remember the "feel good" days when Delta employees actually purchased an aircraft for their company? It would be such relief to have a mutually beneficial relationship with U management. One can hope! :( :rolleyes:

EricLv2Fish said:
Someone's military service should never be degraded. :down:
[post="301871"][/post]​

I think the quoted poster was degrading his ability (or lack thereof) to either proofread, or simply read the declaration that he signed.

They skip right to the heavy engineering at Canoe U. English is an elective course :shock: .

ClueByFour said:
I think the quoted poster was degrading his ability (or lack thereof) to either proofread, or simply read the declaration that he signed.

They skip right to the heavy engineering at Canoe U. English is an elective course :shock: .
[post="301949"][/post]​
Well I can't throw rocks at him on this one. I can't spell cat backwards and I'm always leaving out words in post.

But I was a state finalest in the Missisipi spilling champunship in High Scholl.

qwerty said:
There are sure to be bumps in the road we can all disagree about. One things for sure, the new US Airways needs to better manage its employee relations to be successful.

Hopefully the new company will be profitable and each employee can benefit from it.
[post="301806"][/post]​

Please elaborate on the benefit to the employees. Are you planning to shorten the amendable date of the contract from 2012?

dash8wrench said:
What do they teach there?  How to remove that pesky lint that builds up over time?

Sorry, just had to add a light moment to a particularly disturbing thread.
[post="301857"][/post]​

I'm sure you intentions were good. I get sensitive when folks make fun of someone's service to our country. A new era is beggining so the past is the past. Oh and I am going fishin tonight :up:

Latest posts