United Airlines Expects Friday To Be The Day

Just proves how wrong you are on many things. Why would anyone believe your prediction and or be disappointed when you "missed" it by 10 months? You are not an insider, company officer or any other type of UA leader. Your are a clown with an opinion and when it comes to dealing with the BK process you opinion means squat. So run F9 run. UA is coming to kill you.

FLY,

It looks as if UAL has its own "Mr. Fish". This post and poster exude pure class. What do you think? United is coming to kill me....brilliant.

magsau,

UniTED has been trying to kill F9 for 11 years here magsau and we are still here, A BIG FRICKING THORN IN UniTEDS SIDE.

Can't wait to see all those TED jets moved to B concourse in 2006 :up: ! And then after the final negotiating with Denver about F9'S further growth plans, see nothing but Frontier Animal tails adorning every gate on concourse A. That will be a glourious day :up:

"It looks as if UAL has its own "Mr. Fish". This post and poster exude pure class. What do you think? United is coming to kill me....brilliant." C54Capt, I never once threatened bodily harm to anyone at UniTED!

Fish,

Kill is the operative word. You have game on the tails and Tilton has a gun. As far as your prediction about the A -gates you might be wrong. A source at DIA said the LUV'rs were bidding up the prices for the A-gates . The pax will have the convenience of dualing jetbridges for TED and Mainline soon enough at DIA over in B.

Perhaps you and LUV can battle for the rest of the pie. Much like a war between Iran and Iraq I don't know who I would want to win that one.

Mag,

I think Tilton already used all his ammo on the employees and creditors of UniTED! But he is stockpiling more for his top 400 useless managers!

Mag,

I think Tilton already used all his ammo on the employees and creditors of UniTED! But he is stockpiling more for his top 400 useless managers!

Fish,

That makes no sense whatsoever. Try again. Think about the snide comment you are trying to make and then try again.