United offers Mechanics 2 year Extension

SWAMECH

Veteran
Apr 26, 2005
Can any of you Delta Mechanics confirm please? Below is a chart presented by the teamsters and United in their 2 year extension offer to their Mechanics. I found flaws right off the bat with their numbers and charts. They misrepresented yr 2022 top out for SWA Mechanics and shorted it by almost $1.00, they also left out our final year contract increases in Aug. 2023.
Can anyone confirm or deny if info on Delta is true and accurate?

• Haha
Reactions: WeAAsles
Can any of you Delta Mechanics confirm please? Below is a chart presented by the teamsters and United in their 2 year extension offer to their Mechanics. I found flaws right off the bat with their numbers and charts. They misrepresented yr 2022 top out for SWA Mechanics and shorted it by almost $1.00, they also left out our final year contract increases in Aug. 2023.

You go ahead of them in August and they go ahead of you in January. That’s how it works.

CA2BB64C-ACF6-45F3-ABE6-D66060783DF1.jpeg

Funny how the American mechanic can't resist talking about Southwest in a Delta thread. Oh, snap. Weezy isn't even a mechanic.

Funny how the American mechanic can't resist talking about Southwest in a Delta thread. Oh, snap. Weezy isn't even a mechanic.

Guess you missed your best pal running around “everywhere” talking about SWA. Here let me post it again so you don’t miss it.

Little Rinky Dink outfit for Mechanics over there anyway. Small potatoes.

And you aren’t a mechanic, fleet, nor a CSA and you don’t even work at an airport and yet you comment on everything all the time.

Reactions: WeAAsles