US Airways ALPA MEC chairman’s message

Like HELLO - Nastro - let AWA320 babble on; he and about 2 others speak for all of AWA pilots when they speak and it is hillarious - they are shaking in their boots over there man - He or she are putting their pink panties in a wad out there in the desert.. I can't wait to see what he has to say when you guys on the east put his A** in a sling and prep him for a good A** FU%%%%%... He will change his tune really quick when it starts to get dirty. He has no idea of how to deal with these situations b/c he hasn't had to play hard ball yet. He will learn and if not - POOF - he will be gone.. Which would not surprise me anyway, he is totally juvenile... Now go back to the drink it is so more important than AWA320 anyway... SMILE... this is the small stuff - just wait till the final straw and then get em good.... then SMILE even more....

Like HELLO - Nastro - let AWA320 babble on; he and about 2 others speak for all of AWA pilots when they speak and it is hillarious - they are shaking in their boots over there man - He or she are putting their pink panties in a wad out there in the desert.. I can't wait to see what he has to say when you guys on the east put his A** in a sling and prep him for a good A** FU%%%%%... He will change his tune really quick when it starts to get dirty. He has no idea of how to deal with these situations b/c he hasn't had to play hard ball yet. He will learn and if not - POOF - he will be gone.. Which would not surprise me anyway, he is totally juvenile... Now go back to the drink it is so more important than AWA320 anyway... SMILE... this is the small stuff - just wait till the final straw and then get em good.... then SMILE even more....

I have nothing against pink edible panties. Excuse me I have to walk Ed s pet, then take his garbage out and wash his car. Goodnight all

Oh my GOD not the stalking HO again!! When you get the final we can't interfere will you then stalk me too?? You know nothing least of all ALPA merger policy!! Play hard ball haha that's a total laugh, what you play between shuffle board at the retirement home??

You really crack me all the way up.

How's your dog doing BTW??

Distributed with permission of author

We understood it the first time it was posted, and the second time, as well.

How blah-blah-blah...

:lol: :D Thanks, I am going to take :wacko: your advice and change my life, today, yes, today! I will be a different person now. :wacko: You should be penning inspirational quotes (or at least copying them from a book when you post), and hawking products for various infomercials, perhaps those that begin with the phrase: "When would now be a good time to..." (or perhaps you should buy the programs and then overuse the phraseology in all your posts), :wacko: you really inspire, :wacko: you absolutely unite.......I'm utterly in awe! :lol: :D

We understood it the first time it was posted, and the second time, as well.
:lol: :D Thanks, I am going to take :wacko: your advice and change my life, today, yes, today! I will be a different person now. :wacko: You should be penning inspirational quotes (or at least copying them from a book when you post), and hawking products for various infomercials, perhaps those that begin with the phrase: "When would now be a good time to..." (or perhaps you should buy the programs and then overuse the phraseology in all your posts), :wacko: you really inspire, :wacko: you absolutely unite.......I'm utterly in awe! :lol: :D
As usual a very insightful message brought forth by you.

As usual a very insightful message brought forth by you.

:D :D Thank you, kindly! I do appreciate your adoration, although all of my other admirers have a far superior intellect and a greater flair for wit. :D :D

How challenging it must be to recall various screen names and passwords for the plethora of alter egos. ;) Change up the candence, tone and expressions and perhaps someone might be taken in. Only self-congratulations are in order. :p

We now return to USAirways ALPA MEC Chairman's message......

So you sit there in your pink panties and said two other people you feel entitled to, defended you. How about defending yourself. Call your mom, maybe she can help and you can say you had three people on your side.
What about the Mesa Jets at CLT? Your response please, when you have time after dropping your premature celebratory libation.

As a FF'er and having flown on both I must say the Mesa 900's and their crews do a much better job than the mainline east 737 aircraft and the crews they replaced.
At least they manage to crack a smile. Why don't you quit badgering the guy. He answered your post. Or are you just lookin' for an AWA guy to get in a pissin' contest with?

AWA320 does not speak for me and believe me, I am definitely not shaking in my boots. Anything else constructive you want to add to this thread?

Have a nice day.

Sweet threats BTW