US Airways ALPA MEC chairman’s message

to AWA 320

What about the Mesa Jets at CLT? Your response please, when you have time after dropping your premature celebratory libation.

Actually my man I am celebrating the weekend, NBA playoffs and a good friends wedding. So what's up with the wise crack?? I have no idea what's in CLT as it relates to RJ's! Now I told you what's in my current contract. If you are about to tell me of some sort of violation to that then just do it so we can get that to the MEC for review.

Anything else??

Actually my man I am celebrating the weekend, NBA playoffs and a good friends wedding. So what's up with the wise crack?? I have no idea what's in CLT as it relates to RJ's! Now I told you what's in my current contract. If you are about to tell me of some sort of violation to that then just do it so we can get that to the MEC for review.

Anything else??
Yes answer previous question please. Be specific.

What about the Mesa Jets at CLT? Your response please, when you have time after dropping your premature celebratory libation.

Anything else??

Specifically what do you consider a wisecrack?

AWA320

Actually my man I am celebrating the weekend, NBA playoffs and a good friends wedding.

Nostradamus says

You are right, you have a life, no one else does, sorry to bother you.

AWA320

Actually my man I am celebrating the weekend, NBA playoffs and a good friends wedding.

Nostradamus says

welcome to the jungle!

AWA320

Nostradamus says

welcome to the jungle!

What?? You are not making any sense at all!!

Wise crack you made, premature celebration crack!!

Now again what is that you want?? CLT I don't know what goes on there but I can find out.

Now again what is that you want?? CLT I don't know what goes on there but I can find out.

"Now I'm going back to my drink, no more disturbances until the end of the weekend. cool.gif"

Cocky quote.

"What you happy being paid RJ wages with poor work rules?"

There went my drink dry.gif Tell me what exactally what you are looking for in terms of scope and that will help narrow it down.

RJ's, this is also a bit of a mess. The company can't have more than (38) a/c with max seating config of 71 to 84 seats.

No more than (50) RJ's with seating config of 51 to 70 seats.

no more than (75) with seating config of 50 seats or less.

I hope that gives you some answer to your questions.

--------------------
AWA320

You gave away those seats, do you want to be known as the pilot of the future?

Not sure what he's getting at, but I'll take a crack. You see in the CLT there are a whole mess load of Mesa 900's. (seems there's not as many in PHX these days) They are operating basic US routes that 737's and such used to do. Now yes, US scope allows for 900's to be opearted etc etc. But what's interesting is, those are allowed but were supposed to be operated under J4J protocals. Somehow these 900's came over, and mgmt found an end run around that. I think the end run around it, is they are operated by Mesa airlines For America West via a Code Share for Usairways. They service my home town. Tried to buy a ED20 on them for parents, to got through CLT. SRQ-CLT was always operated by US, Well reservations said. Nope can't by a ED20, because that's a America West flight. So not really sure how all that works, and those rj's were never taken under the J4J protocols, and mgmt said it was a code share. So somehow we inherieted your 900's....

Not sure what he's getting at, but I'll take a crack. You see in the CLT there are a whole mess load of Mesa 900's. (seems there's not as many in PHX these days) They are operating basic US routes that 737's and such used to do. Now yes, US scope allows for 900's to be opearted etc etc. But what's interesting is, those are allowed but were supposed to be operated under J4J protocals. Somehow these 900's came over, and mgmt found an end run around that. I think the end run around it, is they are operated by Mesa airlines For America West via a Code Share for Usairways. They service my home town. Tried to buy a ED20 on them for parents, to got through CLT. SRQ-CLT was always operated by US, Well reservations said. Nope can't by a ED20, because that's a America West flight. So not really sure how all that works, and those rj's were never taken under the J4J protocols, and mgmt said it was a code share. So somehow we inherieted your 900's....

I did not ask your opinion.

Please let AWA320 defend himself.
When it does not take him away from the NBA and personal stuff.

And you point JR. is what??? You have been answered by me and two others so now you have three answers there young fellow!! Now if you don't mind I do have a life, you don't?? Not my fault if the answer is no...
So you sit there in your pink panties and said two other people you feel entitled to, defended you. How about defending yourself. Call your mom, maybe she can help and you can say you had three people on your side.

And you point JR. is what??? You have been answered by me and two others so now you have three answers there young fellow!! Now if you don't mind I do have a life, you don't?? Not my fault if the answer is no...

So you sit there in your pink panties and said two other people you feel entitled to, defended you. How about defending yourself. Call your mom, maybe she can help and you can say you had three people on your side.

I am no doubt older than you and my mother is deceased!! You are really making a complete ass of youself now. I told now for the third time what our scope states WTF can't you understand!!

You must be a furloughee!! Sorry youngster...

I am no doubt older than you and my mother is deceased!! You are really making a complete ass of youself now. I told now for the third time what our scope states WTF can't you understand!!

How is the NBA game going?

I am sorry your mom is gone, so is mine.

Hmmm, then it almost sounds like this may be a violation of your scope. No doubt I will let the MEC know to see if they aer using some sort of end run!! Stay tuned.

Latest posts