US Airways CEO: We don’t have to merge, but maybe it makes senseRead more here: http://www.charlotte

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you negotiate with a "this contract isn't worth the paper its written on because I can break it at anytime" attitude?

There is a very specific area of law that addresses contracts and I can assure you that you cannot simply break them at will.

And with the way you treat kids, you've already lost the ethics debate.

Ah yes, talks about the downside of name calling in one post and finishes off with name calling in another post.

As for that kid thing, I'm just going off of what you posted. Did you want to see exactly what you posted? I have it here somewhere.

And as for the Nic, I haven't been proven wrong. Unfortunately, the wheels turn slowly, but they do turn. And all this time of wait, the easy has been forced to remain under LOA93.

And do you know or have you heard of clawbacks? All those upgrades that were ours may just end up that way. Who knows how the courts will make the west class whole. But that thought is on the back of USAPAs minds. A x most easties will have to live under the Nic. If they do get and keep the upgrade, they'll spend the rest of their careers on reserve working Christmas.

Do us all a favor an ho back to your FFocus board. You have little to mostly nothing to add here.

Ah yes, talks about the downside of name calling in one post and finishes off with name calling in another post.

As for that kid thing, I'm just going off of what you posted. Did you want to see exactly what you posted? I have it here somewhere.

And as for the Nic, I haven't been proven wrong. Unfortunately, the wheels turn slowly, but they do turn. And all this time of wait, the easy has been forced to remain under LOA93.

And do you know or have you heard of clawbacks? All those upgrades that were ours may just end up that way. Who knows how the courts will make the west class whole. But that thought is on the back of USAPAs minds. A x most easties will have to live under the Nic. If they do get and keep the upgrade, they'll spend the rest of their careers on reserve working Christmas.

Do us all a favor an ho back to your FFocus board. You have little to mostly nothing to add here.

I have indeed heard of "Clawbacks" however it's very very difficult to clawback over someone who has reached retirement age and is GONE!
Like I said he Mid level guys should be concerned on that there is no disagreement. IMO the top third of both lists have it made in the shade as they will mostly be gone by the time there is a formal legal remedy. Also there is no guarantee that the west will be made whole. That legal process could add even more years to the final resolution.The bottom third lost their careers the minute that last tower fell on 9/11. That could change if the projected pilot shortage ever actually comes to pass.

Really you have to hand it to the East in some ways for figuring out a way to lose in court but not on the flight deck. A Sleazy plan, void of ethics and morals but a so far successful plan.

As to name calling. I was wrong and I apologize. However I will NOT tolerate ANY comments regarding the two boys and their POS addict mother. Talk about the crappy end of the stick these two boys are starting out with 2 strikes against them. I did the best I could for the 2 years they were around, I hope it was enough.

You call berating them here on a public forum the best you can do? Wow.

How many pilots do you think have retired since the Bic that have had any impact on the west?

How many retirements coming up? How many of those are FOs?

These are questions you have no idea how to answer AND this whole thing has zero relevance to you. Almost everything you post is wrong or irrelevant.

Move on.

And, as an FYI, the east's plan has been far from successful. They've paid for it every day.

You call berating them here on a public forum the best you can do? Wow.

How many pilots do you think have retired since the Bic that have had any impact on the west?

How many retirements coming up? How many of those are FOs?

These are questions you have no idea how to answer AND this whole thing has zero relevance to you. Almost everything you post is wrong or irrelevant.

Move on.

And, as an FYI, the east's plan has been far from successful. They've paid for it every day.

You sitting in an A330 cockpit tonight on the way to FRA? Then I guess their strategy is doing OK.

The Bic? I have a few if you need them!! :D

I know from observation both in person & from what I read here that a great many on the East will retire in the next 5 years. I've been told as many as a third of the list in fact. Am I privy to the exact number? NOPE and neither are you because there are many other factors such as illness, just up and quit etc etc.

I do however find it interesting that I offered an apology for name calling and you being the type of "man" you are haven't seen fit to acknowledge. That says way more about you then it does me.

A final observation about our differences. You seem to feel entitled to insult and browbeat anyone and everyone, even involving family. I'll easily concede that I'm highly opinionated, often snarky and sometimes full of bluster and bravado. I admit it. It's called being human. Assuming you've found someone actually willing to procreate with you, there is not ONE thing you could say to me that would cause me to insult any member of your family. NOT ONE. A true gentlemen would extend the same courtesy and frankly that's all I ever asked of anyone.

There are two people on here who I used to go at it with to the point where we all spent time in the cornfield. I'm proud to say we met in person and are friends. Oh we still snipe at each other but we don't get bounced off here. Sadly, with you I don't think that will be possible.

Nothing to do with agreeing or not.

But he's admitted to not having anything to do with this airline or any airline for the matter. Much like SH, he has nothing to offer.

Look at his 3/31 4:18 post as a great example.

And, be honest as I know you're friends with SH, but have you read his latest drivel?

Contracts are made to be broken?

Its not illegal to act in one's self interest (as it relates to our situation)

They've got other forums to participate in. SH jumps from side to side so often that I can't even keep up with him. He's like a windsock.
Blah, blah, blah. Either ignore me, or speak when spoken to, because everybody is an adult here and can fight their own battles. I've been here long enough to see what LUSers y'all really are :p

Sticks and stones can break Moves bones, but I'll speak my mind until a MODERATOR tells me different. If I don't know what I'm talking about, the fact that you have an issue with it is a Mission Accomplished for me :p :p :p :lol: :lol: :lol:

Not hitting any nerves, just being nothing more than a nuisance poster on a regular basis. Then you flat out admit that you don't ever work for the company, nor even an airline to furthering discredit yourself. You do say that you work at the airport though, newsstand or a janitor perhaps? Maybe you need to change your user name to mixed or crossed signals buddy...

Not hitting any nerves, just being nothing more than a nuisance poster on a regular basis. Then you flat out admit that you don't ever work for the company, nor even an airline to furthering discredit yourself. You do say that you work at the airport though, newsstand or a janitor perhaps? Maybe you need to change your user name to mixed or crossed signals buddy...
:lol:

That's a good one! The funny part is what I see from your agents, rampers, etc. Because I do interact with them. Doesn't matter what scum job I do...including keeping the runways clear in a blizzard :p ...I have my profession, but don't put out my job issues on the internet so that everyone knows what's going on...ha-ha.

In the years I have been following your US-hole universe, I've seen disgruntled pilots...lucky I don't fly either :p ...bitter agents, and weirdly outsourced rampers. My signals may be crossed, as you say, but you are all in denial that US sucks. And everything seems to go in full circle, seeing we are talking yet another merger that is bound to fail! :rolleyes:

So I wish you the best of luck as I watch from my scum bag world.

Welcome home!

You sitting in an A330 cockpit tonight on the way to FRA? Then I guess their strategy is doing OK.

The Bic? I have a few if you need them!! :D

I know from observation both in person & from what I read here that a great many on the East will retire in the next 5 years. I've been told as many as a third of the list in fact. Am I privy to the exact number? NOPE and neither are you because there are many other factors such as illness, just up and quit etc etc.

I do however find it interesting that I offered an apology for name calling and you being the type of "man" you are haven't seen fit to acknowledge. That says way more about you then it does me.

A final observation about our differences. You seem to feel entitled to insult and browbeat anyone and everyone, even involving family. I'll easily concede that I'm highly opinionated, often snarky and sometimes full of bluster and bravado. I admit it. It's called being human. Assuming you've found someone actually willing to procreate with you, there is not ONE thing you could say to me that would cause me to insult any member of your family. NOT ONE. A true gentlemen would extend the same courtesy and frankly that's all I ever asked of anyone.

There are two people on here who I used to go at it with to the point where we all spent time in the cornfield. I'm proud to say we met in person and are friends. Oh we still snipe at each other but we don't get bounced off here. Sadly, with you I don't think that will be possible.
There ya go. Once again. That first sentence shows how little you know of our industry. Not everyone, most assuredly me, wants nothing to do with flying over the pond. Long, boring flights to destinations where they hate Americans and a dinner costs $50 min.

I'll pass.

As for the rest of your post, well, didn't quite get past the first sentence.

You just has ta face da facts! HPClearlyretardee, Golf Boy, Move2Clt, Claxon and a few others are Internet trolls and they have an ignore control on here for a reason.
Bingo! Well said. They are here to foster dissent, only. Certainly they have done nothing to elucidate anyone, their pontifications might lead one to suspect that they have less brain material than a quantum dot.

No signals, these boards don't get to me like they get to some easties.

No one had made me the boss. Just find it amusing that someone with no skin in the game makes the effort. Makes me wonder what's going on at home.
Why don't you come over and find out :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back