US Airways f/as join battle over liquor license

Agreed. The Company is being used as a political scapegoat and the Union needs to stay out. I resent paying Union dues for a leadership that would rather spend time on issues that are literally non of our business (Corporate put the Airline IN THIS MESS) and drag their collective barganing feet on getting a NEW CONTRACT. What next....A Save the Whale Campaign or Birth Control for Sea Lions?

Why not..?? Sound's like typical AFA bleeding heart liberal causes to me.

Most of the East has never believed in or trusted any management team that lead the old US Airways...nothing has changed, you guys are never happy.

I must point out that when a "management team" effs up as bad as yours did with the computer changeover, trust will be a long time coming. Proof that Tempe has actually demonstrated itself the same or worse than Crystal City.

The fact that there was no "plan B" and no apparent movement to alleviate the problem, the corporate meme, echoed by mentally crippled individuals like you that it is all the employees fault point to a common point of education at the university of F.U. with post graduate degrees in I'm never wrong.

Yeah, the airline cabin crew is so well trained that the company is completely embroiled in a major lawsuit brought by a PHL black broadcaster who had to call the PHL cops to protect his family from drunken assault when US did nothing to provide safe transport for his family. This is not an isolated case.

The state of New Mexico has a great point. If the flight was so short that one or two drinks would only have been served, what is the difference that no drinks are served? Nearly every cabin crew-member I have seen make an effort to greet each and every passenger, an opportunity to check boarding passes as well as assess their usefulness for emergencies of any kind.

I think New Mexico (or any state, for that matter) should demand any airline serving alcohol into or out of their state, require at least one additional FA, over and above the FAA require minimum, just for that purpose.

Most of the East has never believed in or trusted any management team that lead the old US Airways...nothing has changed, you guys are never happy.
I have to say, unfortunately, the management at America West has done an exceptional job at hiring employees who are/were,still are suckers for whatever Tempe says.....if Tempe came out and said the grass was red, most employees at America West would believe it wthout even looking out the window and fight you till death that the grass is red! BLAH BLAH BLAH, YES I KNOW PHX AND LAS TOO WELL, SO DONT GIE ME THIS YOU ARE AN EASTIE AND YOU DONT KNOW, BLAH BLAH BLAH

You may want to do some historical research and buy a jar of Vasoline to help ease your foot out of your mouth.

What merged with HP was a collection of airlines, legally merged, culturally seperate. You would do well to consider and ponder:

Allegheny - Ed Colodny was held in very high regard by many of the employees, many of who still are employed as "You Guys" in PHL, PIT and other cities.

Piedmont Founder and CEO Tom Davis, His employees chipped in and bought the man a Mercedes upon his retirement. Can you see the current employees doing that for Doug Parker?? I didn't think so! There are still many many "Piedmonsters" out there currently working as "You Guys"

Pacific Southwest Airlines - (PSA) Don't know as much about their leadership except employee morale must have been pretty damn good to pull off a slogan "Our Smiles Aren't Just Painted On". That kind of morale comes from the top. There are a great many PSA folks out there in "You Guys" land.

You know UW you're pretty friggin' arrogant. Now I don't mind arrogance if it's earned. If US were at the top of every performance measurement instead of DEAD LAST and you came on here with your Feces Filled Fallacies then I could at least respect your opinion. As it stands now, you're nothing more than a pathetic apologist for a failed Management Team.

UW, do you think 20 years from now this board will have a regular poster with a screen name "Longing4StepfordStare"? But we do have one "Longing4piedmont", What do you think that tells you about "You Guys" ????

In Closing I just want to say Thanks to "You Guys" :up: :up: :up:
Just face it. We are a bunch of wonderful, caring employees, tranced into loving our jobs so much, we won't take a stand!! This company has never valued there employees, but we have always cared about eachother, and have sacrificed too much to just let it go!! Time to hold all MGMT responsible for the continued failures, and bring back an airline we can all be proud of again! AND THAT MEANS EVERY AIRLINE THAT HAS MADE US! :up:

Back