Us Airways Mechanics Are Lowering My Wage

Status
Not open for further replies.

PRATT4056

Jul 9, 2004
The US Airways Mechanics are lowering my wage every time they and their TOY Union The I.A.M. Take another pay cut. This leads the way for the rest of the airlines to also lower wages. When will it stop? The US Airways mechanics thinking is that I might be making $ 6.00 per hour but at least I still have a job. This has to stop if US Airways has to go out of business to stop the lowering of my wage then so be it. One of the problems is their Toy Union The I.A.M. which is only on the side of the company. They dont care how low the wages go as long as they get their monthly dues from each and every Mechanic. That's all they care about is keeping that monthly dues flow coming in. The one thing the Mechanic's at US Airways fail to see is that they are subsidizing Bad Management decisions and the Pilot's paycheck's with their paycuts. Its time for this Airline to either get a good business plan in place or close the doors. NO MORE PAY CUTS. Pay cuts have never saved an Airline, Pan Am, Braniff, Eastern Airlines,TWA. To The Mechanics At US Airways for the sake of all the other Airline Mechanics in this Industry Please Say NO To Any More Pay Cuts. I know your Union The I.A.M. Will be happy to accept more pay cuts and you will have to tell them that any more pay cuts to support Bad Management Decisions and the Pilots Paychecks and THEY ARE FIRED!!!!!!It Has To Stop here. PRATT4056

PRATT4056 said:
I know your Union The I.A.M. Will be happy to accept more pay cuts
Are you working on Pluto or the Moon??? The IAM is the ONLY union at this company that has the balls to tell the company NO MORE PAY CUTS! I am not IAM...I am customer service but I support those guys and their stand. This company will never correct it's own mistakes and bad management by having all the unions bow down to their demands. Maybe this will force them to look at themselves and how this company is run. They need to clean up their own mess or shut the doors. Either way is fine with me.

:oops:

please pass the wacky weed please so I can better understand that first post that started this topic.

:groovy:

Sounds to me like you are a new-jack trying to stir a new pot around here. The IAM is the only union right now who is avoiding giving concessions right now. The members are surely not thinking what you state.
If you are not making enough money then you need to find out why.
We have enough people on these boards blaming others for what happens to them, we don't need another unless you work for USAirways.
Who are you and where do you work?

Status
Not open for further replies.