Merged Magazines

WSurf said:
How about US Airways Replace You!! And we can just install Drink Machines in every A/C... That would save money!!!
[post="297527"][/post]​

Im embarassed for you... Maybe they should replace you with mesa... oh ya, they all ready are.
:jerry: :jerry: :jerry:

1L1R2L2R said:
Im embarassed for you... Maybe they should replace you with mesa... oh ya, they all ready are.
:jerry: :jerry: :jerry:
[post="297547"][/post]​

1L1R2L2R, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Bye Bye

I heard it's to be called Airways. Kind of generic, plus there is an airline enthusiast magazine with that name.

The Attache title can go, but the magazine is actually really good. Have you read some other airline's offerings? They make US Magazine look like advanced literature. "What to do in Grand Rapids- We fly there"... "Interview with the guy who played the neighbor on Family Ties"... snore. Attache avoids celebrity and such, the travel essays are smart and well-written instead of advertisements. There's some fascinating atricles in there if you read it. Last month had an interesting one about a historic hotel being demolished. Okay, doesn't sound interesting, but I like that sort of thing.

It's definitely aimed at the business traveler and a more educated crowd, but hopefully alot of the quality can be retained. I know it's hip to bash EVERYTHING on here, but Attache has won alot of awards and there are people who subscribe to it and recieve it at home. And I know we're supposed to be "low-fare", but that doesn't mean we have to cater to stupidity.

Attache Magazine

As much as I agree that we need to combine alot of the different aspects of the 2 companies, I don't think Things such as the Dividend Miles Program or the Attache' magazine should change names. US Airways is a huge airline with a large revenue base. The customers of US Airways are used to certain things. Just because the "culture" of US is changing everything doesnt' have to change. Before I get bashed by AWA people, I don't want all of your programs to disappear either. I just don't think we need to change everything.

US1YFARE said:
Does WN have an inflight magazine?

Uh...yeah! "Spirit". It's actually worth reading. I've taken it off the aircraft a number of times.
I think the same pub. co. that publishes "American Way" (AA's mag) publishes it.

Synergy already at work. Gotta luv it :up: US Airways + America West > than the individual components of US Airways and America West.

Outsource. That way they can read about the latest and greatest outsourcing US Airways is implementing to destroy each employee group and how management is pitting each group against each other. This should appeal to most in the northeast corridor.

Latest posts