US AIRWAYS SALARY GRADES

gizmo_sc

Veteran
Mar 19, 2006
Does anyone have knowledge of US AIRWAYS Salary Grades. Perhaps a chart . Buddy of mine is desperate for a job right out of college and he emailed me about a SALARY GRADE 65. Does any know how much this should start $$$$ wise.

Does anyone have knowledge of US AIRWAYS Salary Grades. Perhaps a chart . Buddy of mine is desperate for a job right out of college and he emailed me about a SALARY GRADE 65. Does any know how much this should start $$$$ wise.

Sorry I don't. The six million dollar question is: WHY WOULD A COLLEGE GRADUATE WANT TO WORK FOR AN AIRLINE MUCH LESS LCC?

Steer him in another direction. Too much instability in this industry.

but we are still... :rolleyes:

I am also looking for this information, I see the Grade posted next to the jobs when they post online, but have no clue what the salary range is for that position.

Would greatly appreciate it if someone can share with us :)

Salary Grade 65 pre-LCC= $50,000-$65,000
Salary Grade 65 LCC=$28,700-$35,000

wow!!! am i reading it wrong? do you mean to say they cut the wages THAT much during the two BK's ?

Does anyone have updated information on salary grades that are posted on the US Airways job search site?

For instance, "Analyst Senior, Revenue Management" is listed as "Grade 114", what salary does this correspond to?

I have a hard copy of a chart from oct 2006 showing all the conversion from east and west to the new scale....

grade 65 is an IT grade - starting in the low 40s
grade 114 is what west 26 and east 79 used to be - starting around 35

I have a hard copy of a chart from oct 2006 showing all the conversion from east and west to the new scale....

grade 65 is an IT grade - starting in the low 40s
grade 114 is what west 26 and east 79 used to be - starting around 35
it is SAD that the rank and file make more that there supervisors...no wonder there is such a lack of talent and a HUGE turnover rate with middle mgmt. damm crooks & liars it burns my arse to no end :angry:

it is SAD that the rank and file make more that there supervisors...no wonder there is such a lack of talent and a HUGE turnover rate with middle mgmt. damm crooks & liars it burns my arse to no end :angry:
It all depends-In Revenu Accounting and at HQ If you are hired from the outside and are smart enough to negotiate you can get the high end of the scale. If you are promoted from within you get an 8% for a promotion of 1 grade,10% for 2 grades, and 12 % for anthing over 2 grades. And when you are promoted from within there is NO negotiating, so it is possible that someone who has never worked for the company and has no airline experince could be hired at a higher rate than someone who has been at the company for a couple of years. Their scam is that they will "bring you up to scale" when you get promoted but the pay scale for each position has a 5-10000 span, so you could already be in the middle of the new pay scale before you even get the promotion.