US Airways Strained by Pilot Safety Drive

As a top 500, no bastard winning the "nic" lottery will ever make it out of Europe, with me. Ever.

Hope the tempe cretins have a fund set aside for their inbred cretins. For bail equivalent.

Have a good day. Little boys and girls. Love your hair, ...

I sense a threat here. HR will have a field day with you. Looking forward to facing web board bullies like you in person.

Is it just my perception or does this seal beater guy appear to have mental health issues. Eastus, is that you????

Perhaps EastUS hit the silk long ago.

A metaphor for parachute, not casket liner mind you...

Its not EastUS because he was unable to resist challenging another poster to a dogfight.

As for sealbeater's mental health issues, well, that's quite obvious.

EastUS had a penchant for threatening to beat you up via PM. Funny how active Claxon is now that A Pollo is banned. :lol:

Tquote name='Rookie Jr' timestamp='1319286418' post='839038']
A west crew would have been paid for that. Did you?
[/quote]

The point was that there is a maintanence issue going on. Yes, we got paid for the trip, but the whole situation should be handled better by management. A shortage of fuel filter parts, which were replaced after about 2 hrs, just to have another issue pop up with no parts to correct that problem. It wasn't a false write up by the crew...it wasn't a problem by maintenance for any sort of weakness, but a problem created by weak management and a shortage of parts in 2 areas.

Sorry, I missed your question till now.
breeze

Back