US Airways to Apply for China Service

Status
Not open for further replies.
And 8 FC seats.
Coach Seating- A Generous 30 Inches
Business Class- A Generous 31 Inches
First Class- A Generous 31 1/2 inches
Total Seats = 754
Total Bathrooms-6 (5 if they need locks)

Total Galley's 2

US Airways version comes with a State of the Art "Trailer Hitch" for the Extra Neccesities in Flight!

Why not send some A319's across? LH does it.
That's a specially outfitted 319 with all business class seating. The reduced weight allows them to make the trip (along with every passenger paying a premium). And, IIRC, it's operated by Condor for LH.

....2.Even though there is already china service out of LAX and SFO the distance from those two citys to either las or phx is greater than 300 miles making phx or las service fill in much larger gaps. Plus it wouldnt make much sense for US to make all phx and las traffic back track around 2000 miles east and then head west as opposed to have east coast traffic head west and continue west as they could make the flights out of phl direct flights to china via phx or las.

Actually, because the flights from either PHX or PHL would be via polar routing, a passenger would have to fly a slightly longer distance from say STL to PEK, via PHX, than from STL to PEK, via PHL.

Actually, because the flights from either PHX or PHL would be via polar routing, a passenger would have to fly a slightly longer distance from say STL to PEK, via PHX, than from STL to PEK, via PHL.

In your example flying stl-pek via phl is shorter than stl-pek via phoenix by less than 100 miles. If you want to be real honest though someone flying out of stl probably wouldnt go via phl or phx they would go via ord on UA.

That's a specially outfitted 319 with all business class seating. The reduced weight allows them to make the trip (along with every passenger paying a premium). And, IIRC, it's operated by Condor for LH.
These flights are not operated by Condor. The LH flights as well as Swiss and KLM flights are Operated by PrivatAir. The use all Business Class A319's as well as the Boeing Business Jets (737-700) in an all Business Class Layout.

Part of my crew breifing at the start of a trip is..."Let me know if someone in FC bi*ches about powdered creamers" I have my reasons...

Gee, I may enjoy tossing ya!! :p

Oh, I can't wait.... ;) ...I'll be sure to b7tch on any flights I still take with US. :rolleyes:

Why don't you tell me which planes you fly so I can be sure to complain excessively on flights on those aircraft!

Oh, I can't wait.... ;) ...I'll be sure to b7tch on any flights I still take with US. :rolleyes:

Why don't you tell me which planes you fly so I can be sure to complain excessively on flights on those aircraft!
I will cherish the "moment"... :)
Remember, to take your belongings when you leave!!!

...sorry, the 757! You really don't know all you think about the airlines with your comment about "which planes" I fly. You, being the expert should know we only fly ONE type. And you thought you knew it all!! :up:

I'll even walk you up to the gate area and help you re-book! Deal?

I will cherish the "moment"... :)
Remember, to take your belongings when you leave!!!

...sorry, the 757! You really don't know all you think about the airlines with your comment about "which planes" I fly. You, being the expert should know we only fly ONE type. And you thought you knew it all!! :up:

I'll even walk you up to the gate area and help you re-book! Deal?

Well, if you are who I think you are, well, I will refrain because I have too much fun annoying the likes of you on here...but my feelings about you are shared by many others. Indeed, if you are who I think you may be...oh, geeez, the things they say....

Oh, you better find a good reason to kick me off of your plane...a VERY good reason...Now that is a challenge I am up for...

hmmm...I may have to rearrange a flight I have coming up to get on the 757....

Well, if you are who I think you are, well, I will refrain because I have too much fun annoying the likes of you on here...but my feelings about you are shared by many others. Indeed, if you are who I think you may be...oh, geeez, the things they say....

Oh, you better find a good reason to kick me off of your plane...a VERY good reason...Now that is a challenge I am up for...

hmmm...I may have to rearrange a flight I have coming up to get on the 757....

You have know clue who I am, I'm not who you think I may be but that doesn't really matter. Please let me know if you rearrange so I can pick up that trip if it's in my base pairings. I'm always up for a challenge. This is hardly a challenge though....If I have to walk you up to the gate for that rebook, remind me to give you some Moo's for your next flight. Hopefully they can book you on an Airbus320 that has been converted! Now that will blow your gasket! You can tell those FA'a on that flight that the last captain was nice enough you give you the real creamers for this flight. :up: Now I have to go because I have to study that OTHER airplane that I fly according to you...remember to let me know, OK?

You have know clue who I am, I'm not who you think I may be but that doesn't really matter. Please let me know if you rearrange so I can pick up that trip if it's in my base pairings. I'm always up for a challenge. This is hardly a challenge though....If I have to walk you up to the gate for that rebook, remind me to give you some Moo's for your next flight. Hopefully they can book you on an Airbus320 that has been converted! Now that will blow your gasket! You can tell those FA'a on that flight that the last captain was nice enough you give you the real creamers for this flight. :up: Now I have to go because I have to study that OTHER airplane that I fly according to you...remember to let me know, OK?
OH OK a 757! hmmm. They are basically all the flights from PHL-LAS and I am gonna be booking a LAS trip shortly. Oh HP has 1 AM Flight on the route, ooppps Gonna replace flight 777 with a HP 320 too, that is not a time I like to fly out there anyway. Bring my own Bottle of Jack and whatever my friends drink. We'll be the ones that are doing the "E A G L E S" chant all the way. Although it will be baseball season when I go. The FA Can flag us when we start to spell the Eagles incorrectly. :up:

Let me guess. Are you irritable since driving drunk is against the law?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts