US and IRAN...reach NUKE deal !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 20, 2002
www.usaviation.com
I (lazily).. didn't provide a linK THIS TIME, but it's all over the News (maybe even Fuux news) !

It always seems like there is a  " D ",.....sitting in '1600, when enemys are (somewhat) brought together !!

Cuba,.......Northern Ireland..... and now Iran.

W H Y   is that....... 'southwind / La  La  La  ?

NewHampshire Black Bears said:
I (lazily).. didn't provide a linK THIS TIME, but it's all over the News (maybe even Fuux news) !

It always seems like there is a  " D ",.....sitting in '1600, when enemys are (somewhat) brought together !!

Don't celebrate just yet.  Congress...you know, that group that sent a letter to Iran saying that they will not recognize any agreement negotiated by Obama....has 60 days to approve the deal.  Given that the right wing in Congress feels that even killing bin laden was a bad thing, since it was done under the Obama administration, I would expect that 61 days from now, we will be exactly where we are today.  On the bright side, it could be used in the 2016 campaign to illustrate the "do nothing Congress". 

Reactions: 1 person
yep the Iranians are laughing their ass off after taking the "D" to the cleaners.

cltrat said:
yep the Iranians are laughing their ass off after taking the "D" to the cleaners.

Does this mean our GOP war hawk Congress will approve it?  That's the only way that they can laugh.  Obama made a shrewd move for whoever the 2016 democratic candidate is....if they vote it down, it can be used against them that they turned down an opportunity to move forward.  If they vote to approve it (and make the Iranians laugh), then their own base will eat them alive.   If they vote to approve it, get elected and then promptly revoke it...they will be one step closer of their wet dream of WW3.  

KCFlyer said:

Does this mean our GOP war hawk Congress will approve it?  That's the only way that they can laugh.  Obama made a shrewd move for whoever the 2016 democratic candidate is....if they vote it down, it can be used against them that they turned down an opportunity to move forward.  If they vote to approve it (and make the Iranians laugh), then their own base will eat them alive.   If they vote to approve it, get elected and then promptly revoke it...they will be one step closer of their wet dream of WW3.  

He only needs 34 votes to pass it, 2/3rds to override.

NPR stated today, Congress can only pass a resolution of disagreement and it means basically nothing as he can Veto it,

I think you're over estimating the number of people who think it's an opportunity to move forward.

Glenn Quagmire said:
This is not a treaty. It does not need approval from 2/3 of the Senate.
so if it's not a treaty what the hell is it? a wink? a nod? a handshake and pat on the back?

Dog Wonder said:
Hanging with Iranians?

Naw 'Dog,.........................They can't help it, it's in thier frigged-up  DNA.   'CitRat probably didn't like the peace accord that WJC accomplished with Ireland, and was Very Happy that Clinton couldn't quite pull off a deal between Arafat and Israel !

BUT,
Let us NEVER forget....that the REPUBLICAN party is THE Party thats the Most in touch with the 50.1% of American Voters.

Bwa hahahahahahahahah  !!!!!!!!!!!

Yep, way to go BaRack, piss off our only ally in the ME, give $BILLIONS$ to a country that backs terrorist groups and just last week was burning the American flag.

Sounds to me like the Iranians had BaRack drop his drawers, bent him over the negotiating table and made him squeal like a pig!

And, because of this deal, Iran will probably have a nuclear weapon within ten years and has already vowed to wipe one country from the face of the planet.....what's gonna stop them from adding others to that list?

Good job, Demorats!

Naw 'Dog,.........................They can't help it, it's in thier frigged-up  DNA.   'CitRat probably didn't like the peace accord that WJC accomplished with Ireland, and was Very Happy that Clinton couldn't quite pull off a deal between Arafat and Israel !

BUT,
Let us NEVER forget....that the REPUBLICAN party is THE Party thats the Most in touch with the 50.1% of American Voters.

Bwa hahahahahahahahah  !!!!!!!!!!!
I'll just go ahead and assume by your usual (lack of) intelligence posts you're among the 43% who actually trust Hilliary.
lmao

Reactions: 2 people
Status
Not open for further replies.