Message From Doug

calibrator said:
You people will follow him "Doug" to your very death your are so absorbed in your delusions.
[post="308990"][/post]​

The "You People" group is actually very small. And Ericluvs2fish is their vocal leader. I find his effusive love for Doug a little eerie, myownself.
HP has had previous problems with mgmnt.
Not limited to Franke.
We were ripped off by the original founders as well, who did a great job of being friendly and accessible, but definitely had their own agendas.
So, don't worry, we are not as naive as some posts make us appear.
And remind yourself, only a very small number of employees from either airline actually read this forum, let alone post. So an entire company's frame of mind can not be judged from posts here.

desertgal said:
The "You People" group is actually very small. And Ericluvs2fish is their vocal leader. I find his effusive love for Doug a little eerie, myownself.
Not limited to Franke.
We were ripped off by the original founders as well, who did a great job of being friendly and accessible, but definitely had their own agendas.
And remind yourself, only a very small number of employees from either airline actually read this forum, let alone post. So an entire company's frame of mind can not be judged from posts here.
[post="309048"][/post]​

Sensible post, 'gal.

Much appreciated.

PineyBob said:
So assume you're correct, didn't God give man Free Will?

Are those who choose to place some level of faith in Doug exercizing that God Given Free Will?

Doesn't God, The US COnstitution & Declaration of Independance grant a person the right to an opinion different than yours?

How do you know HP employees are abused? Isn't "Abuse" largely in the eye of person who works there?

Apparently Mr Parker is first and foremost a man of faith, One who lives that faith to the best of his abilities. In short a sinner like all of us. Who are you among men to sit in judgement of any who walk this earth?
[post="309092"][/post]​
Free will...ask "Screw Tape" how free it is.....

PineyBob said:
OK who is "Screw Tape?"

Try reading the "Augustinian Theodicy" Calibrator perhaps it will expand your horizons.

What no snappy retort "Scripture Boy"??????
[post="309353"][/post]​
As they say Bob…garbage in garbage out and you’re living proof thanks to the garbage you are feeding yourself. I'll see you in the great divide Bob. I'll be the one on the cool side. You are a lost soul as many are and why the woes of this world. Putting faith in mere man will lead to utter abandonment to grief, for eternity. Right now your kind are put into circulation to infect the innocents as you go about bashing the very things that will haunt you for eternity. How sad it is.

PineyBob said:
OK who is "Screw Tape?"

Read "the Screwtape Letters" by C.S. Lewis -- IIRC, Screwtape is a senior devil, providing advice (by letter) to his nephew, a devil-in-training, on how to capture the soul of a human. My memory is getting really fuzzy now, but the illusion of "free will" is a big part of strategy devised by Uncle Screwtape to seduce the person ...

Excellent book, but it's been years since I read it ....

Did I get the right, cal?

desertgal said:
[post="309048"][/post]​

Wow desert gal! I'm a vocal "leader"? Vocal...okay. Love? In a sense of love thy neighbor yes. I love you too and appreciate your posts. You have had some really level headed posts with good info. Perhaps my opinions of Doug are wrong...but they are based on what I have seen with my eyes and heard with my ears. I have been involved with many leaders in my life and I've studied each very closely. Some good, some bad. None have been more geniune in my opinion. He also has vision to which many industry analyst acknowledge. Good combination. No guarentees, but a good foundation from which to work from.

desertgal said:
Not limited to Franke.
[post="309048"][/post]​

So, you've had four years with Doug. Surely you're not still on the fence deciding if he is just another one of them are you? Not saying you fall into this category...but some people....and understandably so....are afraid to trust anyone.

desertgal said:
[post="309048"][/post]​

Couldn't agree with you more. Thank goodness too because the weak of heart would have trouble dealing with some of the topics in here.

EricLv2Fish said:
Thank goodness too because the weak of heart would have trouble dealing with some of the topics in here.
[post="309651"][/post]​

You'd be surprised how many employees of ALL airlines are on this board, including managment and pax and media. You'd be really, really surprised. B)

This Forum (US Airways)made the newspapers in pittsburgh back in 2004. This forum receives so much attention that the owners have to charge a monthly fee. :D

desertgal said:

Maybe so...but the postings on this website were watched very closely, especially the postings from a few vocal posters. desertgal, you would be very surprised if you knew the number of media groups that read this board. I know first hand.

Zeus,

You sure do! :p More than anyone else I know...

Hey, by the by, Ya sou paterda. (No greek computer letters here)

I'm going to miss you, mean it. And please drop in from time to time. :up:

If the 'media' counts this forum as research to base its articles on, then the folks who believe what the 'media' has to say are as nutty as some of the posters on this forum. I'm just sayin...

I still don't think an entire group's thoughts and opinions can be judged on the posts of one or two online junkies.
Do you?

desertgal said:
If the 'media' counts this forum as research to base its articles on, then the folks who believe what the 'media' has to say are as nutty as some of the posters on this forum. I'm just sayin...

I still don't think an entire group's thoughts and opinions can be judged on the posts of one or two online junkies.
Do you?
[post="309815"][/post]​

I see you just joined the forum. Welcome to US Airways... where the aviation action is.