US DM emails

USPHLElite

Advanced
Dec 17, 2006
I have stopped getting emails from US for anything since the last week of March, my profile is correct and I also received that phone call telling me my profile doesn't have an email addy(Which it does).

IT dept strikes again? :down:

USPHLElite,
I am getting the E-Savers and I have been getting my upgrade notices for first class. I am not sure which e-mail notices you are looking for -- is the account balance one? I checked, my account is where it should be.

Later,
Eye

Bob you are very kind to offer help. You helped me last winter to get miles posted so that I would maintain CP status, without begging.

I wasn't worth the effort. I have cut my flying in hald with US. It is just too hard to do business with them.

I am still receiving calls they don't have my e-mail address. Even though people in DM service center, Chairman's desk, and executive all told me it was there. In fact the Internet help desk told me my CP account did not exist. I have the same # since the program started.

If they can't get their act togeather on this simple problem its not worth spending money with them. Just today I had some extra time, and I sent in the required info to get three flights credited to my account. I should not be required to do this on a regular basis.

Thanks again for you help in the past, but the airline kept on messing up.

Latest posts

Back