US Pilots Labor Discussion 8/11- STAY ON TOPIC AND OBSERVE THE RULES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that's funny. You mean the one that got tossed. DISMISSED!!!! :lol: :lol:

Not so successful I'd say. :lol:

Yeah, suing is easy. Any fool can do it. Successfully suing and winning.....not so much.

Should be tons of fun! Best of luck!

The fat ladies have not sung yet in the Addington case.

Sotomayor and Kagan may still get their arias.

Something those usapa updates have left off the playbill.

Would you vote in favor of the usapa DOH proposal that puts east pilots with less LOS in front of line holding West captains that have considerably more?

Either he is unaware of the ramifications of the DOH proposal or he would vote that way because it is all about them!

Yet another post denigrating first officers. No wonder so many east fo's wear four stripes!

Well, I think that one came from a westie, snapthis. Or at least I thought he was because on 8/8/10 snapthis said:

"Thus the reason we are not worried about DOH. Present the list, make it ripe!"

I don't think an eastie would say that, so we have a west poster, replying to west poster, both quoted by a....... west poster, who then blames the east. :blink:

So many east F/Os wear four stripes because they were captains at one time and it is allowed by the FOM. Does that bother you? Does it make you feel less of a captain, if you are one?

We got our new black uniforms years after we were downgraded.

I wear three strips because my identity is not a function of where I sit.
[/quote

Who cares what you wear? Does the FOM not allow you to wear a jacket with 4 stripes if you have been a captain?

When we ordered our new uniforms I was a f/o and I ordered the jacket with 3 stripes, then ordered the braid and had a tailor add the forth when I checked out again, but I don't worry if my F/O has 4 because it's allowed.

Time to close this one. We'll move to the new forum for the period, but I will warn you all once again you MUST observe the rules of the board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts