US Pilots' Labor Thread 6/24-6/30 Stay On Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richard

Veteran
Dec 15, 2005
OK Another week another thread for US Airways Pilots and related labor issues.

A reminder to observe the rules of the board---no personal remarks.

How nice to roll in to PHX at A14 and see 2 other east 75's.....two were even ETOPS.

(oops, did I say that with my outside voice?)

whatever.

Yes, Snoop..the UGLY details of the ALPA "wiggle" will prove very interesting (read:expensive)

And regardless of certain timelines....will caustically affect the Nic.

PS- Yes, Jim...I remembered mainline pilots...the company blocked any bidding to MDA....or should I explain that.

"Blocking, omitting, preventing....." da do run run run..da do ra run.

There's a storm brewing for ALPA and "the list" that Nicolau (please spell it right) used.

The west may "feel a little pinch" on this going forward.

stole

How nice to roll in to PHX at A14 and see 2 other east 75's.....two were even ETOPS.

(oops, did I say that with my outside voice?)

whatever.

And you and Stooper and EastUS call the west immature with digs at you guys eh? Um. Okay then. Does that make you a hypocrite? Don't answer that. It's a rhetorical question...

And you and Stooper and EastUS call the west immature with digs at you guys eh? Um. Okay then. Does that make you a hypocrite? Don't answer that. It's a rhetorical question...

Don't forget, Busdriver isn't angry about the Nic either, it is all about the west pilots personally. But they claim the moral high ground... LOL

Don't forget, Busdriver isn't angry about the Nic either, it is all about the west pilots personally. But they claim the moral high ground... LOL

Whats the matter, prechillil?...you were doing so well at 0200 in the morning...?

I'd describe it like this:...you out west have seriously underestimated the resolve out east. And we have discovered the only language you really know....and so we use it back at you....that you may find it distasteful is truly academic...so do we.

You will absolutely receive a pound of flesh for a pound of flesh.

Now you know the rules that you spelled out to us out east.

deal with it or quit.

The Nic means nothing really...it's like saying " I feel a headache coming on..." (but never getting it)

Hey! Ya know what? They can blame me for all this. I don't really give a crap. In the end though it's gonna be the nic. BTW I am convinced that Stooper is MXXX CXXXXX. So Nic must be... LOL! Give them all the rope they want. They're doing a bang-up job hanging themselves with it.

P.S. Considering rope, do you like my new signature? I got this idea right from General Day!!!! What a great union.

Hey! Ya know what? They can blame me for all this. I don't really give a crap. In the end though it's gonna be the nic. BTW I am convinced that Stooper is MXXX CXXXXX. So Nic must be... LOL! Give them all the rope they want. They're doing a bang-up job hanging themselves with it.

P.S. Do you like my new signature? I got this idea right from General Day!!!!
Yes....big red words change everything.

As a fellow man, I'd suggest you go find gainful employment for your family instead of posting nonsense on here all day.

No offense intended, but I'd be out digging ditches (and have been) to take care of my responsibilities...

Well, it is what it is....Slo'Bama will take care of you while you postulate on your computer.

be well.

PS- Yes, Jim...I remembered mainline pilots...the company blocked any bidding to MDA....or should I explain that.

Possibly you should ponder that, as it seems you completely missed the part where the company was following the contract as amended by the Restructuring Agreement. I covered that but apparently you ignore what doesn't fit your notions.

Seems like you missed Snoop's verification of my statement that ALPA considered the 170 pilots recalled to mainline, too.

Jim

Yes....big red words change everything.

As a fellow man, I'd suggest you go find gainful employment for your family instead of posting nonsense on here all day.

No offense intended, but I'd be out digging ditches (and have been) to take care of my responsibilities...

Well, it is what it is....Slo'Bama will take care of you while you postulate on your computer.

be well.

*SIGH* Yes dad. In the mean time keep investigating the "theft" of your job. Oh wait! You're still working! How'd that happen? :shock:

Can you explain how you achieved 154 posts since May 15? Hmmm. Hypocritical!

Possibly you should ponder that, as it seems you completely missed the part where the company was following the contract as amended by the Restructuring Agreement. I covered that but apparently you ignore what doesn't fit your notions.

Seems like you missed Snoop's verification of my statement that ALPA considered the 170 pilots recalled to mainline, too.

Jim

No. Jim...didn't miss it..."dismissed it"...I don't know you, but you sound just like every other disjointed ALPA officer I have ever met in over 22 years of airline ops....(with an ALPA card in my pocket the whole time)

You claim to be sensitive to MDA claims...but "harmless" in the execution of those claims against ALPA.

Why don't you actually take a side in this issue..be it for MDA or against it?....(you still ride a narrow fence hoping for immunity.)

piss-poor.

stole

*SIGH* Yes dad. In the mean time keep investigating the "theft" of your job. Oh wait! You're still working! How'd that happen? :shock:

Can you explain how you achieved 154 posts since May 15? Hmmm. Hypocritical!

Well, lets see...

I never calculated how my posts keep furloughed AWA pilots from working to provide for their families before....

so give me a minute....

I know!...I don't sleep much...(I'm constantly jetlagged)...and I will fight this fight for a just outcome until I no longer work here or die.

How's that?

No. Jim...didn't miss it..."dismissed it"...I don't know you, but you sound just like every other disjointed ALPA officer I have ever met in over 22 years of airline ops.

You claim to be sensitive to MDA claims...but "harmless" in the execution of those claims against ALPA.

Why don't you actually take a side in this issue..be it for MDA or against it?....(you still ride a narrow fence hoping for immunity.)

piss-poor.

stole
Everything I read that he posts tends to make me believe that he has a son or daughter that got hired at America West and now has a bias opinion on all this. Frankly, I can't think of any other reason why he would concern himself so much.

I'd describe it like this:...you out west have seriously underestimated the resolve out east. A
The Nic means nothing really...it's like saying " I feel a headache coming on..." (but never getting it)

I find your threatening "resolve" to be both humorous and boring. Nobody cares what the East wants or Thinks. It's meaningless. Nobody is asking you for permission of ANY kind. Permanent Injunctions have a way of cutting through all this puffery and hyperbole.

This delusion you guys continue with... that you can still somehow rebuild your careers on the backs of the West will simply not happen. Feel all the "resolve" you want. Reality, truth and fact doesn't give a rat's ass.

BTW, somebody needs gain control from the CLT lunatics. I say the following in all seriousness, They have mental problems. It's not a dig. Not a joke either. There is something seriously wrong with them.

I find your threatening "resolve" to be both humorous and boring. Nobody cares what the East wants or Thinks. It's meaningless. Nobody is asking you for permission of ANY kind. Permanent Injunctions have a way of cutting through all this puffery and hyperbole.

This delusion you guys continue with... that you can still somehow rebuild your careers on the backs of the West will simply not happen. Feel all the "resolve" you want. Reality, truth and fact doesn't give a rat's ass.

BTW, somebody needs gain control from the CLT lunatics. I say the following in all seriousness, They have mental problems. It's not a dig. Not a joke either. There is something seriously wrong with them.
Considering the source....

(after much consideration of all available factors...)

You are full of .................................

Post something constructive, or just spin around in your chair and punch the wall. (again)

Everything I read that he posts tends to make me believe that he has a son or daughter that got hired at America West and now has a bias opinion on all this. Frankly, I can't think of any other reason why he would concern himself so much.
<_<
sad, actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts