US to start CLT-FCO?

"Bother way"?

"Bother way" is an inside joke on here. There was a poster who said "bother way" last year or so and was serious. He didn't know it wasn't the real phrase and ever since people on here have said bother way instead of BTW. It's just like when people say "plane rediculus" (yes I know it is the incorrect spelling) or this airline is falling to the waist side. Get it? Good!

"Bother way" is an inside joke on here. There was a poster who said "bother way" last year or so and was serious. He didn't know it wasn't the real phrase and ever since people on here have said bother way instead of BTW. It's just like when people say "plane rediculus" (yes I know it is the incorrect spelling) or this airline is falling to the waist side. Get it? Good!

Sheesh everyone's here falling to the waist side after gobbling up the Turkeys east and west!

Well, I think there should be a statue of limitations placed on bad grammar, but since there isn't, the point is mute.

i would of chimed in more sooner, as it seems someone's cakkies are in a wad, but i was on the warf with my smokes drinking vodca...anyways, people on hear could care less what I have to say.