USAirways is now an AA Creditor !

I've been involved in due diligence efforts. The one doing the buying doesn't need to show the one being bought their internal numbers.
I've negotiated plenty of mergers and acquisitions. This isn't a typical tender offer where the acquirerer offers boatloads of cash and stock in an attempt to take over a company; AA is in bankruptcy and thus, the unsecured creditors committee will want to see the numbers before they approve a merger with US.

AA is currently investigating potential mergers with several airlines, including US. Parker could rebuff AA (and refuse to open the books) but if he does, the Unsecured Creditors Committee will likely not vote to move forward with a merger with US. Imagine how that reads when Horton reports to the UCC that US refused to open the books and exchange confidential info. That will be the end of the road for US.

Thanks for the insult there Jim, I had expected better of you.

Jim lost any credibility he had years ago. Insults are about all he has left. He has been alluding to the demise of US for as long as I can remember and it chaps his rear that they keep on keeping on.

Money wasted on this should be deducted from Parker's last paycheck, which cannot come soon enough as far as I am concerned. Every dollar he spends should be carefully audited as long as there is a single employee working at a concessionary wage.

http://firedougparker.org/2012/07/16/another-way-doug-parker-wastes-money.aspx

firedougparker/Signals wrote:

Money wasted on this should be deducted from Parker's last paycheck, which cannot come soon enough as far as I am concerned. Every dollar he spends should be carefully audited as long as there is a single employee working at a concessionary wage.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So Signals, judging from your post I think you are probably a former or current disgruntled employee of US. I can never be sure, but from the info I am getting on the line about the origins of the web links you have posted I shall surely be more inquisitive about your status.

Keep posting Jim...
You're a nice splash of reality in a place that really needs it.

Facts and fundamentals should be obvious to some..

Clearly they are not.

Good work.

Hey wings... We've had guys on furlough for coming up on eleven years.. You think it'd be OK for us to try this BK thing once on our own? After all, after two trips and a sellout, the usairways entity can't seem to get it right..... IMO, our future will be much brighter sans LCC..

Latest posts

Back