USAirways is the Best!

Status
Not open for further replies.

August1989

Aug 19, 2007
USAirways is the best carrier in the United States. Hands down! What other airline can do what USAirways does?

The people who work here are the most dedicated and talented people in the airline industry. I am excited about the vision that Doug Parker has for this company. With just a little more work, this will USAirways will be the not only the best airline in the United States, but, I truly believe that our product will keep them coming back!!

How's That?

August 1989

USAirways is the best carrier in the United States. Hands down! What other airline can do what USAirways does?

The people who work here are the most dedicated and talented people in the airline industry. I am excited about the vision that Doug Parker has for this company. With just a little more work, this will USAirways will be the not only the best airline in the United States, but, I truly believe that our product will keep them coming back!!

How's That?

August 1989
Is today April 1st? :shock: :shock: :shock:

Gimme me some of the stuff you're smoooking!

How's That?

August 1989

Hmmm..guess that you didn't get enough attention from your earlier "liquidate USAirways" thread that insulted flight attendants and generally showed you to be little more than a pimple on the arse of a runaway pig. In all honesty?: You really, truly need to seek out professional help.

Well...I'm done with your particular insanity.

Have a nice evening.

PS: For any wondering about my response..check out the "What a Shame" thread that this apparently attention deprived clown started earlier.

Oh my goodness gracious. What an ugly comment!! How can one person be so mean? If you are an employee of this wonderful company, please don't spread your hatred and bile. We deserve and expect better folks than you to help make us the carrier of choice.

-I will keep you in my prayers.
ycbyon

August 1989

Starting three different threads that all get shut down on the same day you join may just be a new record. Congrats, August. :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts