Vaccine Bonusses Coming

Having 31+ years of training and experience maintaining multimillion dollar aircraft, I never thought in a thousand years the governing authority no body in their right mind would have elected would force my termination for refusing an experimental drug they granted immunity from liability, that doesn’t protect me from infection or shedding the very pathogen I easily survived and likely paid China to develop. Shame on us for letting this go unchallenged.

Last edited:
Having 31+ years of training and experience maintaining multimillion dollar aircraft, I never thought in a thousand years the governing authority no body in their right mind would have elected would force my termination for refusing an experimental drug they granted immunity from liability, that doesn’t protect me from infection or shedding the very pathogen I easily survived and likely paid China to develop. Shame on us for letting this go unchallenged.
It's all in the plan. Word on the street says AA got their government loans forgiven to enforce mandate. I wonder what gk got?

And so it begins...........
It could be you were referring to all the WN cancellations but it never occurred to me until my wife mentioned maybe the pilots where not real happy with the vaccine mandates. Most are ex-military patriots who fought for country and constitution.

Southwest has just announced they will move forward with the Feds mandate that all contracted employers employees will be vaxed. Not gonna follow Abbotts executive order.
Fed law over rules States Law anyway.

Southwest has just announced they will move forward with the Feds mandate that all contracted employers employees will be vaxed. Not gonna follow Abbotts executive order.
Fed law over rules States Law anyway.
It's not a law. In fact it's not even a mandate. It's a press release. Gary is weak and not a leader. He said this morning on gma that no one would lose their job. This evening he says something different. He has exposed himself for what he really is......

Correct. There are no laws at this point, only executive orders. Hopefully the Texas legislature will follow through on Abbott's order and codify it into law. Then the law will supersede the Federal Executive Order.

Correct. There are no laws at this point, only executive orders. Hopefully the Texas legislature will follow through on Abbott's order and codify it into law. Then the law will supersede the Federal Executive Order.
You are correct.

I agree with ya both here. Neither is law, both are executive orders. My next question would be what happens IF or WHEN Biden makes it Law?

I agree with ya both here. Neither is law, both are executive orders. My next question would be what happens IF or WHEN Biden makes it Law?
He won't make it law. It would never get through congress. He won't push it to that because then it would be challenged. Right now it means nothing.

He won't make it law. It would never get through congress. He won't push it to that because then it would be challenged. Right now it means nothing.
Then I would say the folks that refuse to get vaxed would win in a challenge. The question then becomes how to go about it. Do ya quit and fight for the job later, or do ya let the co. fire ya and sue thru the courts and fight for backpay etc...?
I know some very strong headed folks that will NOT get the vax.

I personally know 4 strictly sheetmetal mechanics in DAL that refuse to get the vax and WN cannot effort to lose any. Many others are simply retiring or quitting. All this because GK puts profit ahead of people, something I doubt HK would have ever agreed to.

I think gk being a member of the world economic forum says plenty about the man. The fact that he is willing to sacrifice the airline for 3% is also telling. Rest assured if he loses a lot of people his buddy pedo joe will bail him out.

Attachments

• gk.png
    gk.png
    174.7 KB · Views: 116