Venezuela may kick US Rep out

You are welcome, hope it helps your future decision making process.
So, I am uninformed because I do not agree? Yes, I do refer to your and your brethren as ‘nut-cases'. Why is that? Because our three branches of government can not agree on anything much less a conspiracy to act as a unified collusion to the fabrication of the 911 events. All this without a ‘deep throat’ would be impossible as someone would sell out someone else (they are politicians) to gain an advantage. (sound like a parrot to you?)
BTW, Jerry Doyle
Yea, I’m a believer now……… :p
Don’t worry, I don’t believe you. Not because of what I 'THINK' but because there is no 'PROOF'. :blink:

Is this a Camel Toe:
cameltoe.jpg

or is this?

cameltoe.jpg.w300h278.jpg

Very clever. How long did it take you to dig that up?
All that time you could have educated yourself a bit.
Don't believe our government would stage attacks to get us into war? Ever heard of the Gulf of Tonkin?
How about this gem:
April 30, 2001

In his new exposé of the National Security Agency entitled Body of Secrets, author James Bamford highlights a set of proposals on Cuba by the Joint Chiefs of Staff codenamed OPERATION NORTHWOODS. This document, titled “Justification for U.S. Military Intervention in Cuba†was provided by the JCS to Secretary of Defense Robert McNamara on March 13, 1962, as the key component of Northwoods. Written in response to a request from the Chief of the Cuba Project, Col. Edward Lansdale, the Top Secret memorandum describes U.S. plans to covertly engineer various pretexts that would justify a U.S. invasion of Cuba. These proposals - part of a secret anti-Castro program known as Operation Mongoose - included staging the assassinations of Cubans living in the United States, developing a fake “Communist Cuban terror campaign in the Miami area, in other Florida cities and even in Washington,†including “sink[ing] a boatload of Cuban refugees (real or simulated),†faking a Cuban airforce attack on a civilian jetliner, and concocting a “Remember the Maine†incident by blowing up a U.S. ship in Cuban waters and then blaming the incident on Cuban sabotage. Bamford himself writes that Operation Northwoods “may be the most corrupt plan ever created by the U.S. government.â€
Chairman, Joint Chiefs of Staff, Justification for US Military Intervention in Cuba [includes cover memoranda], March 13, 1962, TOP SECRET, 15 pp.

OPERATION NORTHWOODS

Here' ABC News covering above story.
:shock: :shock: ABC NEWS

These people must be nuts too!

Dude Im not the one who cleaves to conspiracy theories, believe it or not things happening in the world can be attributed to sources other than 'George Bush'.

Ive beat the Muslim "evildoers" drum all I intend to, but when the time comes and it will I wont be the one sleeping....ZZZZZZZZZZZZ! ;)
:lol: :lol: :up:
You are right. Because a camel farts in the desert doesn't mean George Bush fed him beans. Perhaps I've not stated my position clear enough. I don't believe in the phony left vs. right, conservative vs. liberal, Democrat vs. Republican bull shite. Politicians don't care about the American people, thet care about what's good for the Corporate Empire. If faking an attack to start a war is good for the Empire, then so be it.
Contrary to what most think, you don't need to have a bunch of people involved to pull off a government false flag operation. All you need is a few key individuals in key positions willing to go along.

You are right. Because a camel farts in the desert doesn't mean George Bush fed him beans. Perhaps I've not stated my position clear enough. I don't believe in the phony left vs. right, conservative vs. liberal, Democrat vs. Republican bull shite. Politicians don't care about the American people, thet care about what's good for the Corporate Empire. If faking an attack to start a war is good for the Empire, then so be it.
Contrary to what most think, you don't need to have a bunch of people involved to pull off a government false flag operation. All you need is a few key individuals in key positions willing to go along.

You know something Norton, you may be on to something.

Maybe Pearl Harbor was a hoax so we had an excuse to drop two very big bombs on Japan a couple of years later.

And maybe that Iranian president is right that the holocaust never really happened..

You are right. Because a camel farts in the desert doesn't mean George Bush fed him beans. Perhaps I've not stated my position clear enough. I don't believe in the phony left vs. right, conservative vs. liberal, Democrat vs. Republican bull shite. Politicians don't care about the American people, thet care about what's good for the Corporate Empire.

No arguement from me on that statement Ed.

If faking an attack to start a war is good for the Empire, then so be it.

OMG...Ed may be on to something! :shock: http://www.greatdreams.com/political/911-411.htm

9/11-- the 411
How the Saudi government is using
the bush administration and Alien Technology
to destroy America

It was all about how the Bush administration was being used by the Saudi family to destroy America. It was found that the Saudis had some kind of ET implants that they were using on certain Americans to steer the Bush administration to destroy its own country.

:p

Very clever. How long did it take you to dig that up?
All that time you could have educated yourself a bit.
Don't believe our government would stage attacks to get us into war? Ever heard of the Gulf of Tonkin?
How about this gem:
April 30, 2001

In his new exposé of the National Security Agency entitled Body of Secrets, author James Bamford highlights a set of proposals on Cuba by the Joint Chiefs of Staff codenamed OPERATION NORTHWOODS. This document, titled “Justification for U.S. Military Intervention in Cuba†was provided by the JCS to Secretary of Defense Robert McNamara on March 13, 1962, as the key component of Northwoods. Written in response to a request from the Chief of the Cuba Project, Col. Edward Lansdale, the Top Secret memorandum describes U.S. plans to covertly engineer various pretexts that would justify a U.S. invasion of Cuba. These proposals - part of a secret anti-Castro program known as Operation Mongoose - included staging the assassinations of Cubans living in the United States, developing a fake “Communist Cuban terror campaign in the Miami area, in other Florida cities and even in Washington,†including “sink[ing] a boatload of Cuban refugees (real or simulated),†faking a Cuban airforce attack on a civilian jetliner, and concocting a “Remember the Maine†incident by blowing up a U.S. ship in Cuban waters and then blaming the incident on Cuban sabotage. Bamford himself writes that Operation Northwoods “may be the most corrupt plan ever created by the U.S. government.â€
Chairman, Joint Chiefs of Staff, Justification for US Military Intervention in Cuba [includes cover memoranda], March 13, 1962, TOP SECRET, 15 pp.

OPERATION NORTHWOODS

Here' ABC News covering above story.
:shock: :shock: ABC NEWS

These people must be nuts too!

Ed,

Never stated that conspiracies have ever happened or will never happen. Cuba, Drugs for CIA operations, Arms for Hostages, Watergate, WMD’s in Irag Lie, etc…

But even with all of it, I do not think for a second that our government could/would pull off a 911 event and there is not anything I have found that changes my mind. I do believe that certain people and/or entities took (and are taking) an advantage of the 911 event for their own political and/or mercenary purposes, but that is as far as it goes.

But your hypothesis is beyond the beyond.

B) UT

PS:
Keep the Camel Toes :p

clinton-og-bush-sto_196968c.jpg

Two Homies, maxin' and relaxin'

Reminds me of a South Park Episode.......
Vote for a 'Giant Douche' or a 'Turd Sandwich'... :p

B) UT

You are welcome, hope it helps your future decision making process.
So, I am uninformed because I do not agree? Yes, I do refer to your and your brethren as ‘nut-cases'. Why is that? Because our three branches of government can not agree on anything much less a conspiracy to act as a unified collusion to the fabrication of the 911 events. All this without a ‘deep throat’ would be impossible as someone would sell out someone else (they are politicians) to gain an advantage. (sound like a parrot to you?)
BTW, Jerry Doyle
Yea, I’m a believer now……… :p
Don’t worry, I don’t believe you. Not because of what I 'THINK' but because there is no 'PROOF'. :blink:

Is this a Camel Toe:
cameltoe.jpg

or is this?

cameltoe.jpg.w300h278.jpg

Little toe for the road

Classic inanity!

Operation Gladio

Ed,

Never stated that conspiracies have ever happened or will never happen. Cuba, Drugs for CIA operations, Arms for Hostages, Watergate, WMD’s in Irag Lie, etc…

But even with all of it, I do not think for a second that our government could/would pull off a 911 event and there is not anything I have found that changes my mind. I do believe that certain people and/or entities took (and are taking) an advantage of the 911 event for their own political and/or mercenary purposes, but that is as far as it goes.

But your hypothesis is beyond the beyond.

B) UT

PS:
Keep the Camel Toes :p
Reminds me of a South Park Episode.......
Vote for a 'Giant Douche' or a 'Turd Sandwich'... :p
B) UT
RumsfeldHussein.jpg

Two more pals for ya! Classic Rummy and Saddam.

Latest posts