Venezuela may kick US Rep out

Watch your donkey this Sunday Feb 11......Ahmadinajeehad is going to make a statement.
So, are you fluent in Farsi? I doubt it. Perhaps something is lost (or added) in the translations of Herr Ahmadinejad's speeches? Do you know who is doing the translations? I don't. Until I am fluent in Farsi I will take what is spewed by our media talking heads with a grain of salt, and so should all.

So, are you fluent in Farsi? I doubt it. Perhaps something is lost (or added) in the translations of Herr Ahmadinejad's speeches? Do you know who is doing the translations? I don't. Until I am fluent in Farsi I will take what is spewed by our media talking heads with a grain of salt, and so should all.

السودان ينتقد العقوبات الأميركية المقترحة ويصفها بغير المبررة
هاجم السودان التهديدات الأميركية بفرض عقوبات إضافية عليه بسبب استمرار الأزمة في إقليم دارفور، ووصف هذه العقوبات بأنها غير مبررة. وتقضي هذه العقوبات بمنع أية تعاملات مالية مع حكومة السودان بمن فيهم العاملون في قطاع النفط ;)

السودان ينتقد العقوبات الأميركية المقترحة ويصفها بغير المبررة
هاجم السودان التهديدات الأميركية بفرض عقوبات إضافية عليه بسبب استمرار الأزمة في إقليم دارفور، ووصف هذه العقوبات بأنها غير مبررة. وتقضي هذه العقوبات بمنع أية تعاملات مالية مع حكومة السودان بمن فيهم العاملون في قطاع النفط ;)

Wunderbar, Herr delldude. I see you can cut and paste with the best of them! <_<
بسيار زيبا وزبان زيبای پارسی با پيشينه ای کهن دارایواژگانی گوشنواز است که در بيان گفتاری نيز بسيار راحتر از زبان تازيان سخن گفته می شود (به گفته يکی از دوستان گفتار تازی مانند کسی که گلودرد دارد بيان می گردد) بر هر ايرانی بايسته است که همانگونه که انديشه گفتار و کردار خويش را نيک می گرداند به همان اندازه انديشه و گفتار و کردار خود را نيز ايرانی نمايد چرا که به جز اين نيز نمی تواند باشد.واژگان برابر نهاده شده و پيشنهادی زير توسط دوستان گراميم در بنياد ايران شناسی نيشابور فراهم

Wunderbar, Herr delldude. I see you can cut and paste with the best of them! <_<
بسيار زيبا وزبان زيبای پارسی با پيشينه ای کهن دارایواژگانی گوشنواز است که در بيان گفتاری نيز بسيار راحتر از زبان تازيان سخن گفته می شود (به گفته يکی از دوستان گفتار تازی مانند کسی که گلودرد دارد بيان می گردد) بر هر ايرانی بايسته است که همانگونه که انديشه گفتار و کردار خويش را نيک می گرداند به همان اندازه انديشه و گفتار و کردار خود را نيز ايرانی نمايد چرا که به جز اين نيز نمی تواند باشد.واژگان برابر نهاده شده و پيشنهادی زير توسط دوستان گراميم در بنياد ايران شناسی نيشابور فراهم

? وتل أبيب بضرورة تقيد هذه الحكومة بشروط اللجنة الرباعية الدولية :shock:

? وتل أبيب بضرورة تقيد هذه الحكومة بشروط اللجنة الرباعية الدولية :shock:
Und zo delldude, do you feel inadequate?
Do you feel you must portray yourself (avitar) in a DI cover, cammouflage and leotards to announce to the world you confusion? Very Village People-esque. Tell me, do you have unnatural tendencies? :shock:

villagepeople.jpg
:shock: :shock:

Und zo delldude, do you feel inadequate?
Do you feel you must portray yourself (avitar) in a DI cover, cammouflage and leotards to announce to the world you confusion? Very Village People-esque. Tell me, do you have unnatural tendencies? :shock:

villagepeople.jpg
:shock: :shock:

Mein guter Arzt ich denke, dass ich in Sie verliebt bin.
Beschreiben Sie unnatürlich??
Und über Ihre Mutter?

Mein guter Arzt ich denke, dass ich in Sie verliebt bin.
Beschreiben Sie unnatürlich??
Und über Ihre Mutter?

Mein guter Mann, Sie müssen Ihren animalistischen tendancies kontrollieren. Die Libido ist ein wildes Tier das, wenn nicht gebändigt Sie verschlingen wird. Ich werde galdly Freude Sie. B)

Ich muss mich beim freundlichen Arzt für den Rat und Leitung bedanken. Ich muss sagen, ich fühle mich besser bereits.
Danken Sie oft Art Herr Ihnen :mf_boff: :wacko:

Don't send help...just send cash.... ;)

I see you are afraid of decision on your own Herr Komrade.

Under the covers,spoon fed from Kleine Katie?

You failed Al Franken too.....

On Friday October 13, 2006, Air America Radio filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection to stay on the air while it resolves issues with creditors. The network announced on January 29, 2007 that SLG Radio LLC, owned by New York real estate investor Stephen L. Green, would acquire the network, reportedly for $4.25 million. One of the pioneers of Air America, Al Franken, also announced that he will depart the network on February 14th

All you guys had to do was listen and support your side :lol: ...take a lesson from conservatives!

You guys can't copy the success of conservative news and talk radio so maybe you should outlaw it under the Fairness Doctrine.

Redefreiheit muss angehalten werden

I see you are afraid of decision on your own Herr Komrade.

Under the covers,spoon fed from Kleine Katie?

You failed Al Franken too.....
All you guys had to do was listen and support your side :lol: ...take a lesson from conservatives!

You guys can't copy the success of conservative news and talk radio so maybe you should outlaw it under the Fairness Doctrine.

Redefreiheit muss angehalten werden
You fail to understand that I don't give rip about the phony left vs. right paradigm. Air America Radio went tits up? Big freakin' deal! As the father of boys, I am more concerned with them bringing back the draft due to a staged war with Iran. Can you say England? It worked for Slick Willie, right?

INFOWARS

vote_billary.jpg
:shock: :shock: Yikes!

If you're so non concerned why the rip on Faux News :lol:

Big dance coming up in the ME...get 'em out now dude...no exit visa's then for 18 on up ;)
Because they're all bull shite! CNN, FOX...mostly fluff and propaganda. While FOX is waving the flag in the U.S., Rupert Murdoch (an Australian, who owns FOX) is ripping the U.S. in his Australian and British news papers every chance he gets.
All phony balony hype! :down:

republicrat.jpg