Video NWA MSP collision

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's old news. What happened could have happened to any of us. Beside that, why post it to the American forum?

The NWA employees did a fantastic job of evacuating the a/c without injuries. :up:

I'm sure this will all be better when AA takes over NW and AA's crack aviation professionals teach them a thing or two.

Why is this posted on the AA forum? Surely AA people don't gloat over other airlines' safety misfortunes, do they?

Thought it was interesting to watch if you dont like it too bad :p

This board is to share information so go crawl back into your AA cubicle

Thought it was interesting to watch if you dont like it too bad :p

This board is to share information so go crawl back into your AA cubicle

It's already posted on the Northwest forum. Why do you want to spread it further other than to try to make NW look bad?

And, I don't work in a cubicle farm. If you could read my signature at the bottom, you would know that.

I suppose you won't mind if someone posts the AA 777 engine failures all over every other board.

It's old news. What happened could have happened to any of us. Beside that, why post it to the American forum?

The NWA employees did a fantastic job of evacuating the a/c without injuries. :up:

TFC Thanks for the posting. While this vid may have been posted on the NW board, I for one do not moniter it. It was the 1st I've seen on it. Thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back