VOTE NO !

FEAR!!!!

VOTE NO!

So you actually listened to what Tom Roth had to say and you're still voting no. I've resigned myself to accept whatever comes my way. I've had months to think about it. What exactly is there to be afraid of? I'm not getting the "fear" thing. Why just give up with a no vote? The truth is, if you voted no, you gave up. If you voted no, you're a quitter. How can you be proud of that? Voting no isn't thinking with your dipstick Jimmy..... :)

So you actually listened to what Tom Roth had to say and you're still voting no. I've resigned myself to accept whatever comes my way. I've had months to think about it. What exactly is there to be afraid of? I'm not getting the "fear" thing. Why just give up with a no vote? The truth is, if you voted no, you gave up. If you voted no, you're a quitter. How can you be proud of that? Voting no isn't thinking with your dipstick Jimmy..... :)
YES!! I listened to what Tom had to say and all he is doing is trying to drive FEAR! If I wanted to roll over and give up I would be voting "YES". I decided to stand and fight that is why I voted "NO"!!!!
By the way....If I had voted "YES" I would have voted with my dipstick...However, I chose to vote with my brain!!!

STAND FIRM!
VOTE NO!!

APA and ALPA get reimbursed also. This is common knowledge. Are you seriously trying to imply that you were unaware of this or are you just spinning to get a desired result.

And if it doesn't pass? Whats your point?
If the vote fails the TWU INTERNATIONAL has to pay their bills. If the vote passes then AMERICAN AIRLINES pays the bill. Hence Roth is advocating a YES vote, which makes him bought and paid for by AA. Did you understand that Tulsa Boy.

If the vote fails the TWU INTERNATIONAL has to pay their bills. If the vote passes then AMERICAN AIRLINES pays the bill. Hence Roth is advocating a YES vote, which makes him bought and paid for by AA. Did you understand that Tulsa Boy.
How do you figure? The votes haven't even been counted yet? Maybe you're just speculating again....

How do you figure? The votes haven't even been counted yet? Maybe you're just speculating again....
Your crazy if you don't think AA and the TWU don't know how the vote is going....Why do you think the TWU spent the $$ to put a full page ad in the Sunday paper! They know it isn't looking good. For once the members are speaking out that they have had enough and are now voicing their discontent with years and years of give backs!!!

There is still time for you to change your vote! Show that you have cojones!

Stand Firm!
VOTE NO!!!

Back