WARN LETTERS SENT

...and what do you call the TWU parading a coffin around in Tulsa on a flat bed trailer, attempting to Sabotage a debate between AMFA and the Sheep?

with a U.S.A. Flag attached to the coffin nonetheless.

As classless (or more so) as repeated implications that AA and/or the 2003 concessions caused these tragic suicides.

As classless (or more so) as repeated implications that AA and/or the 2003 concessions caused these tragic suicides.
So your saying with unequivocal certainty that NO one has been left in such despair to take their own lives due to the advents of total financial ruin and collapse of family which for many were brought about by AA and/or 2003 concessions?

are you also the Judge who will meet out the rewards and punishment in the end?

Omniscient if you will?

So your saying with unequivocal certainty that NO one has been left in such despair to take their own lives due to the advents of total financial ruin and collapse of family which for many were brought about by AA and/or 2003 concessions?

are you also the Judge who will meet out the rewards and punishment in the end?

Omniscient if you will?

Not at all. I have no idea why these individuals chose to end their lives. Unlike classless union organizer failures (like TWU Informer) who blame AA and the 2003 concessions. They must be the omniscient ones you're thinking of.

So, you're justifying your lack of class by calling it the truth, now?...

Unlike those who place judgement on others, I am humble and classless if you will.

To have "class" in this society, is basically to be as others want you to be. SO the answer to your question is an equivocal YES! I would rather seek and know the truth than to have "class" in any of your elite eyes.

Thus, I can only assume that I must be "classless".

So What? I am actually proud to admit that :p

To walk this planet worrying what others think of you is utterly a complete waste of time. If you and others fill your egos and stand taller than me by calling me classless, then please indulge yourselves. I can handle it.

Unless either of you work side by side with those that are suffering, how would you even begin to know why these tragic events take place? Me, on a daily basis I speak with fellow workers who have suffered, personal bankruptcy, divorce, and I know a substantial number on anti-depressent medications, not to mention the daily dose of fear propagated by the company and the company union. You tell me, was there a scientific lunar adjustmnet from those with class of some kind that caused all of this, or could it be economic pressures that are directly related to fincancial burdens of concessions combined with individual irresponsible credit acquisition? I think struggles to have "Class" could be a direct cause of despair in this society and you are an excellent flame thrower of such ideas. Congratulations on your superiority to those of us at lower end of the economic social structure of this society.

class•less

Pronunciation: (klas'lis, kläs'-), [key]
—adj.
1. of or pertaining to a society in which there are no economic or social distinctions.
2. (of an individual) not having membership in a social or economic class or group.

Yep, that describes me no doubt. Funny thing though, some call this as a character flaw. Me I find it to be a compliment to my individualism. Thank You

Which would you rather be, classless or humble?

hum•ble

Pronunciation: (hum'bul, um'-), [key]
—adj., -bler, -blest,
—v., -bled, -bling.

—adj.
1. not proud or arrogant; modest: to be humble although successful.
2. having a feeling of insignificance, inferiority, subservience, etc.: In the presence of so many world-famous writers I felt very humble.
3. low in rank, importance, status, quality, etc.; lowly: of humble origin; a humble home.
4. courteously respectful: In my humble opinion you are wrong.
5. low in height, level, etc.; small in size: a humble member of the galaxy.

—v.t.
1. to lower in condition, importance, or dignity; abase.
2. to destroy the independence, power, or will of.
3. to make meek: to humble one's heart.

Chalk me up as a classless, humble, failed union organizer. And damn proud of it too!

And I will chalk you all up as superior human beings, I am unworthy to even debate each of you. Question though, how does a reader that may wish to join your elite status and group of beings with such high class apply for acceptance? There may be a few readers in despair, and belonging to your superior social elite status may just save them from a tragic end to their precious lives. Having one of you confirming they have "class" could be the answer to all of their woes.

There may be a few readers in despair, and belonging to your superior social elite status may just save them from a tragic end to their precious lives. Having one of you confirming they have "class" could be the answer to all of their woes.
I would'nt hold my breath friend, In fact we're waisting our time with these self righteous bunch.

I think when he called you classless he was talking about your character;

A classy person,is a person of distinguishing character,and moral nature.

Having class does not mean you belong to a certain social strata or not.
It is apples and oranges.

I am not taking sides on this one,just that your use of definitions left me with the impression you misunderstood.

I think when he called you classless he was talking about your character;

A classy person,is a person of distinguishing character,and moral nature.

Having class does not mean you belong to a certain social strata or not.
It is apples and oranges.

I am not taking sides on this one,just that your use of definitions left me with the impression you misunderstood.

I disagree with you about what was meant, but that's fine. My point still stands even given your opinion to be correct. I am meek, and unworthy compared to them. They should be chosen to rule the planet in all their glorified perfection. I am simply a sinner, an unworthy opponent if you will, trying to survive the brutal society that folks like them create. I never claimed to be a person of "distinguishing character,and moral nature" either. In fact, I only know of one who qaulifies as having "class" if that is the correct definition and he was crucified on the cross.

Next issue please.

So, you're justifying your lack of class by calling it the truth, now?...
Former Moderaator I gave you more credit than to resort to name calling so dont let me down here. Twu Informer may have a differing opinion than you but you can't deny that his comments come from the true fiber that this country's constitution was written on. It seems that corporate America has its values missplaced and to @#$^ your neighbor seems to be the flavor of the day but there are still a few people in this country that hold on to old school values and even though corporate america hasn't a clue what those are (and also the illegals) we that do respect the opinions of true democratic thinking citizens.

Scorpion, you're absolutely right that we should all respect the opinion of democratic thinking citizens.

However, I expect people to show respect for the dead.

Using someone's death or dispair as a way to advance a purely political agenda is no more justified here than it was for the bodies of American soldiers to be dragged thru the streets of Mogadishu.

Not at all. I have no idea why these individuals chose to end their lives. Unlike classless union organizer failures (like TWU Informer) who blame AA and the 2003 concessions. They must be the omniscient ones you're thinking of.

Its a logical assumption that the financial distress caused by the concessions of 2003 could have been the final straw that resulted in the decision by those poor unfortnate souls who ended their lives. Dont you think an investigator into the suicide would consider it a factor?

When the stock market crashed in 1929 there were scores of suicides that were attributed to the collapse. Is financial ruin the sole reason for suicide? Of course not,but for those who are already troubled it could be the final straw.

Latest posts

Back