We cut corner, they're cutting heads............

You need to contact the USDA Team at your local airport, any material that can come in contact with liquids or food must be removed from the airplane. Any used blanket is suppose to be removed, ask the company and the USDA to see the "Compliance Agreement" which covers exactly what must be done on an inbound international flight.

At US when we did our own cleaning, every single blanket that was not sealed was removed from the plane and replaced with a new one.

On the Europe flights a new blanket and a clean pillow with case were placed in every seat.

You need to contact the USDA Team at your local airport, any material that can come in contact with liquids or food must be removed from the airplane. Any used blanket is suppose to be removed, ask the company and the USDA to see the "Compliance Agreement" which covers exactly what must be done on an inbound international flight.

At US when we did our own cleaning, every single blanket that was not sealed was removed from the plane and replaced with a new one.

On the Europe flights a new blanket and a clean pillow with case were placed in every seat.

And now that you don't do your own cleaning???? Your inference is that the replacement of all used pillows and blankets is no longer done on US International flights.

Don't read into my posts, I said this is US' procedure, nothing more, nothing less.

As far as I know nothing has changed.

Don't read into my posts, I said this is US' procedure, nothing more, nothing less.

As far as I know nothing has changed.

It doesn't take somebody reading "into" your posts to come up with the understanding I referred to in my last post.

You did NOT say this IS US's procedure. You said that this was US' procedure when US did its own cleaning. You really don't have any idea whether this is still the procedure, so maybe you should have found that out before posting. :rolleyes:

When those duvets first came out I wondered what knucklehead came up with the idea. They are all over the floor during service. Try going down the aisle with these things sticking out all over the place. And now we realize they are dirty also. Did they figure in the cost of cleaning and replacing? Why don't they have flight attendants and passengers work on service items together? We could probably save the company money with things that made sense!
We have such idiots in Fort Worth, it blows my mind.
:lol: LMAO! Being a former BN person, I am shocked at what has transpired at AA- still a good airline in most people's eyes, incl Mine. When you people talk about Idiots and Top Talent you can't even imagine the Bozos that occupied the Suites at the USAirways Crystal Palace.....beyond ignorant- Capable of Ruining a Wet Dream and not worthy of an audition spot on The GONG Show, so there is a more WORTHLESS Bunch out there :lol:

It doesn't take somebody reading "into" your posts to come up with the understanding I referred to in my last post.

You did NOT say this IS US's procedure. You said that this was US' procedure when US did its own cleaning. You really don't have any idea whether this is still the procedure, so maybe you should have found that out before posting. :rolleyes:
Oh yea, now that most of the people doing that work are making minimum wage and come from third world nations I'm sure that sanitary conditions are improving. :blink:

I was thinking along the lines of corporate as in VP, Sr. VP, CFO like that.

Because AMR already had competent people in those positions?

There are two former SVP's from TW who did survive:

Kathleen Soled, who was TW's SVP - Legal and General Counsel, is now Eagle's General Counsel. That puts her in consideration for the AMR general counsel job if Gary Kennedy ever decides to move on.

Stan Henderson, TWA's chief operating officer, is now SVP of Customer Services for American Eagle.

While Eagle might seem as a demotion, many of AA's VP's and officers held senior positions at Eagle (including Bob Cordes, Bob Reding, Tom Del Valle, Ralph Richardi, Dan Garton) before moving into senior positions at AMR.

But aside from that, there really weren't too many rising stars left by the time the acquisition took place, and the few who were probably had no desire to relocate to Texas. Some chose to stay in STL, and the rest took better offers elsewhere.

Gerry Gitner might have fit in at AMR, but he was also a Lorenzo protege, so he's probably best left alone for discussion...

Michael Palumbo is the only other person I can think of who might have had a future with AMR, but he chose to go into consulting instead. He eventually landed at Delta as their CFO, and resigned a couple years later to "pursue other interests".