Columnist: What's so interesting about Hillary?

According to this June Gallop poll, 8 points better,m 34% vs 26%

Just like a conservative to deny their own dirty laundry while pointing at others. The dems have Clinton till she or the voters say otherwise. The repubs have no one as of yet but it is 2 years out. So who cares?
Wow! Who's denying? I guess you must be really proud of the 66% disapproval rating of the Democrats. And since the Democratic party is in control I would say that speaks more of your parties lack of leadership than the Republicans. But again, who cares?

What unemployment rate is Ryan's budget plan based on? When was the last time US unemployment was at that rate?
Wasn't it somewhere in the 8% to 10% rate? Not even Ryan could have predicted the real unemployment rate would ever reach 14.3%!!

Screen-Shot-2013-07-05-at-5.34.54-PM.png

http://www.forbes.co...than-you-think/

I think what Ryan based his estimate on was the foolish idea that Obama could bring the unemployment rate down to 5% by 2013..

060112romerbernstein.jpg

http://www.aei-ideas...ssion-red-zone/

Wow! Who's denying? I guess you must be really proud of the 66% disapproval rating of the Democrats. And since the Democratic party is in control I would say that speaks more of your parties lack of leadership than the Republicans. But again, who cares?

You can try and spin it all you want. You asked what the Dem rating was and I supplied an answer. Never said anything about being proudnor embarrassed.

Reactions: 3 people
Reactions: 5 people
Apparently, Obamacare was based on science fiction.

But, again, we've gone on tangents which have nothing to do with Hillary.

What's the Dems plan if Hillary and Biden don't run? Michelle? After all, she was a lawyer and a First Lady, and seems to have empathy for the middle class and unions........arguably a much better dresser, too.

Reactions: 1 person
The answer to a question is always to ask another question then claim it to be the better question. Progressive Smart Power! As far as Congressional approval ratings, what kind of approval rating do the Democrats have?

Which party has been reported as saying "no" to anything and everything? Hint - it hasn't been the democrats. And the "party of No" isn't viewed as the answer. So....again...without Benghazi, what is the Plan B? "They are just as shitty as us" is a helluva campaign slogan".

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=58akOXgOkG8[/video]

so what will the Dems use "They are shittier than us"? It's not like they have much to hang their hat on

so what will the Dems use "They are shittier than us"? It's not like they have much to hang their hat on
Except that we had a democrat for president that the republicans have said no to since he said "so help me God" in January 2009.. The public sees that. So no matter how shitty the democratic candidate might be, that GOP candidate is going to have a hard time shaking the shittyness off of his party's actions over the past 8 years.

Except that we had a democrat for president that the republicans have said no to since he said "so help me God" in January 2009.. The public sees that. So no matter how shitty the democratic candidate might be, that GOP candidate is going to have a hard time shaking the shittyness off of his party's actions over the past 8 years.

oh please! Did the great one not have total control of both houses when he took office?
And did he not say and I am paraphrasing "We won the election, you lost so deal with it"

So then all he could do with that was bribe his way into a healthcare plan that most people to this day do not want.
We can only be thankful he has opposition to keep his idiot policies from totally ruining the country.
You and Bears can rest assured that this guy will go down in hstory as one of the worse POTUS ever.

oh please! Did the great one not have total control of both houses when he took office?
And did he not say and I am paraphrasing "We won the election, you lost so deal with it"

So then all he could do with that was bribe his way into a healthcare plan that most people to this day do not want.
We can only be thankful he has opposition to keep his idiot policies from totally ruining the country.
You and Bears can rest assured that this guy will go down in hstory as one of the worse POTUS ever.

Maybe so. but you can rest assured that another democrat will be taking the oath of office in January, 2017...especially if you focus all your efforts on Bengayzee in hopes that Hilllary is the nominee.

WHO CARES about ANY of these things,............Except ONE thing ONLY.
And that is, that the G D REPUGS are kept out of '1600 A G A I N !!

And do you know...W H Y that will be ?

Because the A - Hole ...G O P...has NO ONE that can W I N !

Feel free the refer to the DEMS as the lesser-of-two-evils, so long as the REPUGS..are..L O S E R S............Again !

Rick Perry!

http://www.tampabay.com/blogs/the-buzz-florida-politics/rick-perry-praises-floridas-conservative-values----but-errs-on-geography/2134949

I thought the AHA was based on a republican proposal? It was my understanding that the republicans were all for it till the dems jumped on and then they were against it.

Personally I think it was too watered down and Obama should have stuck with the single payer idea. That ship has sailed. Better than what we had but we still have a long way to go to fix the health care system in the US.

Reactions: 5 people
WHO CARES about ANY of these things,............Except ONE thing ONLY.
And that is, that the G D REPUGS are kept out of '1600 A G A I N !!

And do you know...W H Y that will be ?

Because the A - Hole ...G O P...has NO ONE that can W I N !

Feel free the refer to the DEMS as the lesser-of-two-evils, so long as the REPUGS..are..L O S E R S............Again !

They do have people that can win. The question is will the GOP base accept a moderate or will they try and stick another right wing nut job on the ticket.

Reactions: 4 people

Latest posts