What is this all about?

freedom said:
I accept your apology. ...

Here at US Airways we like to do things a bit differently. ..yelling at passengers is strongly encouraged. ..we're trained that it's important to mentally subdue them as quickly as possible to make them more susceptible to our will. ...

Also it's part of our new health initiative to help reduce stress...sometimes I just find a random passenger and just yell at the top of my lungs for about five minutes when I'm having a bad day ...

We are strongly encouraged to give back what they throw at us as well ..many airlines train their agents to just stand there as they get yelled at by passengers, not us ...If somone is yelling at a gate agent they've been trained not to engage them on their own but to call a manager, when that manager arrives they will both commence yelling at the pax because two obviously defeats one ..
so if you adopt the aa employee policy of "we are not happy untill you are not happy" we can be one big dysfunctional family!

Is it legal according to military regulation to wear the uniform after separation?  I know there is a short period where this is allowed, and for specific special occasions, but I didn't think veterans could just don their old uniforms to impress.  I don't even think reservists are allowed to do that, either.

While I commend this soldier for his loyalty and service, if I were to inteview him for a job and knew he was no longer active duty, I would be skeptical...ribbons, or not.  Resumes are the vehicle for displaying accomplishment.

Back