What Kind Class Should I Take?

Hello everybody,

I'm new to this site and I'm happy that I found this site. I have a question and I hope that any of you can be of help.

I just grauated high school last month and I'm ready to takeoff and chase after my dream career, a flight attendant! I have made up my mind and I do not plan on getting a BA. Yes, call me crazy but this is how I feel what I should do. I want to start early as possible I can. But I plan on joining Continental Express next year when I turn 19. So in the mean time, I would at least like to go to college for one year until I turn 19. So my question is, what class do you think I should take or do you think I should just take the regular classes since one year is nothing. Any suggestions please?

EK,

Since you want to be a flight attendant, I assume you want to see new places, right? Why not take some classes in History? Learn about the places you want to visit. I enjoyed Art History and Literature classes. Political Science was interesting to me, too. Psychology and Anthropology are interesting as well.

Gee, I think I liked it all! Never stop learning about the world. Stay curious. And take it from me, always have something you can fall back on. A lot of flight attendants have nursing in their backgrounds. It can be very useful inflight if there's a medical emergency!

Good luck!

Dea

EK,

Travel and Tourism would be a great idea! Classes in Nutrition and Fitness would be good too.

Does your school offer any classes in Hospitality? That's something else that might be of interest to you and will help with learning Flight Attendant skills.

Again, good luck!

Dea

Latest posts