Should I stay or should I go?

Delivering pizzas as a young punk certainly helped me in my career of being a Coke slinging (deleted by moderator). Allow me to demonstrate:

Then: I’m sorry the pizza is over 30 minutes late. Here yinz go, the pizza is free.

Now: I’m sorry the flight is over 30 minute late. Here yinz go, the drink is free.

It looks like I will be flying tonight dammit! so I won't be able to go to Wendy's tomorrow! Will you be working the drive thru Wed. morning around 10am? I don't think Wendy's is open that early is it? Dam! I really wanted some fries and a shake. Too bad you're not working the drive thru tonight. Oh well. Edited by me: Just kidding! My flt just cancelled.
sweet so you can hit the drive thru then? Sayyyy yeesssss

dqmbrb.jpg

Flightchic, hide, before the apocolypse happens. We can both hide out in LaQwuanda's weave. It'll be over soon......i hope......*shudder*

Shannon and Chic;
I do give you both credit, you do enjoy life. While I think you are crazy I will respect your reasoning to stay at Airways. Shannon there is no need to apologize to me. Perhaps I should apologize to you for being such a nit. So I to am sorry for stooping to a low point (I have gone lower before). So safe skies and happy shopping at this weekend’s yard sales. No wait….. (Sigh)….be safe and continue to spread your good humor.
Respectfully,
pitguy

~Short people got no reason to live (that song just keeps running through my head).

Shannon and Chic;
I do give you both credit, you do enjoy life. While I think you are crazy I will respect your reasoning to stay at Airways. Shannon there is no need to apologize to me. Perhaps I should apologize to you for being such a nit. So I to am sorry for stooping to a low point (I have gone lower before). So safe skies and happy shopping at this weekend’s yard sales. No wait….. (Sigh)….be safe and continue to spread your good humor.
Respectfully,
pitguy

~Short people got no reason to live (that song just keeps running through my head).

Can I still bang your head back and forth in the liberty bell? It sounded fun and I already have it penciled in. You're not a (definitely will be deleted by moderator), you're more of a (likely to be deleted by moderator) who spends all day (will be deleted)ing.

Just kidding. Would you like fries with that?

Yes, you can still bang my head. I have it on my calendar and I would not miss it for anything.

~Please don’t forget to put a few packets of ketchup in the bag hun. XO

Weather or mechanical?

First my flight was scheduled as it should be, then it was cancelled, then it was back on. I'm not sure what happened to the original crew. At first we didn't have a captain, but then they found one to work it. My head was spinning because it kept changing! First scheduling had a trip for me, then they said it was cancelled, then they called back and said it was not cancelled after all. I finally got to my overnight! Yes, I just now got here!

First my flight was scheduled as it should be, then it was cancelled, then it was back on. I'm not sure what happened to the original crew. At first we didn't have a captain, but then they found one to work it. My head was spinning because it kept changing! First scheduling had a trip for me, then they said it was cancelled, then they called back and said it was not cancelled after all. I finally got to my overnight! Yes, I just now got here!

And you are still posting on aviation :lol: :lol: anyway based on what I've read here I feel under the circumstances you've made the right decision. Good luck.

Thanks! I really appreciate that! :)
On behalf of the FlightChic Intervention Team, I'd like to report a successful intervention thus far, our dear afflicted has survived two days with no USAviation. She is well on her way to recovery. :up:

Hey, wanna play charades? Ready?

(doing first word signs)
(doing "sounds like") motion
SWOOOOOOOOOOSH!!!

(doing second word sign)
(pretending to put something on my shoulder to carry)

No?

(doing sounds like motion)
(does one syllable motion)
points at angry gate agent in corner

No?

(doing sounds like motion excitedly)
(snatches something from customer and makes them go to baggage to claim it)

What did I charade? Go Flightchic Go!!

On behalf of the FlightChic Intervention Team, I'd like to report a successful intervention thus far, our dear afflicted has survived two days with no USAviation. She is well on her way to recovery. :up:

Sssshhhhhheeeeeeeeeeee'ssssss bbbbbaaaaaaaaaaccccccckkkkkk!

Hey everyone! Flightchic here! I'm back. Hehe! I've gone 4.5 days without being on US Aviation! At first it was difficult and I was having major withdrawals. But then it got easier and easier. I came back from a trip on the 5th and still didn't give in to temptation. That is, until today, right now, at this very minute. I couldn't take it any longer. I just had to come on here! I couldn't wait! It was killing me! So I cracked and gave in and now here I am. I guess I will never get rid of this addiction. I should take it one day at a time. That is all I can do.

Shannon, thanks for the cheer! Maybe you could be my USAA sponsor. What do you say? Will you do it? Will you do it? Please say yes! Don't make me get on my hands and knees and beg. Let me keep my pride!

If you work for any airline other than WN, and you are still claiming to possess some shred of personal pride, you are NOT doing something according to procedure. :rolleyes:

P.S. Welcome back.

LOL :lol: That was funny! Thanks for the good laugh! :up: