Should I stay or should I go?

So you want me to be your USAA mentor to make you STOP or keep you here? Because if this place were a bar, I'd be wasted and asking the bathroom if they had a bartenderr *hiccup*

Are you saying you might possibly be a bad influence on me? I am just shocked! :shock: :shock: :shock: I always thought you were a goody two shoes. Oh! The drama! What will I do? There's just no hope for me...I'll never be free from the prison bars of US Aviation! Oh what agony!

...hmmmm....bartender in the bathroom? What a brilliant idea! :lol: Maybe we could recruit those ladies who stand in the bathroom in CLT who want a tip for giving you a paper towel. LOL! I bet they would be all over that!

OK, first of all I am an excellent teacher and very passionate about educating today's youth. You don't know me so don't judge my teaching abilities based on a post. Second of all, I really do want to teach but just quitting a "fun" job on the fly (no pun intended) is not an easy decision. Do I want to leave and do what I am passionate about even though it is a difficult and sometimes stressful job or do I want to stay here and do a meaningless job yet have some fun? Am I ready to give up the fun? What if I regret leaving US Airways? In any case, this has nothing to do with my knowledge of teaching pedagogy nor my ability to inspire and motivate children.
FlightChic,
I was a teacher before a f/a. I would be making more money at 23 years as a teacher than this job
HOWEVER...CONSIDER...
**Yes, you have holidays, summers, and weekends off. Sounds great! You will NEED it!
**Remember you will be a new teacher, so you're pay will not top out for a very long time.
**You will answer to students, teachers, administrators, parents, city, county, state, and nation.
**Johnny can never do wrong.
**Everyone's kid is gifted.
**7am-3pm usually means 5pm or paper work/lesson plans part of every evening.
**Too much interference from parents or no support.
**Unruly kids or know it all kids.
**Discipline issues...too much or none at all.
**When you leave school, there always seems to be something you must do.
**When you leave work here, you are done!
**Dealing with kids and teens is exhausting! You will drop into bed by 9pm.

PLUSES..
ALL holidays off
Summers off
Weekends off
Use of creativity
Satisfaction that you may had help the life of at least one child

If you teach, go to a school that is disadvantaged..more rewarding! Good luck!

Are you saying you might possibly be a bad influence on me? I am just shocked! :shock: :shock: :shock: I always thought you were a goody two shoes. Oh! The drama! What will I do? There's just no hope for me...I'll never be free from the prison bars of US Aviation! Oh what agony!

...hmmmm....bartender in the bathroom? What a brilliant idea! :lol: Maybe we could recruit those ladies who stand in the bathroom in CLT who want a tip for giving you a paper towel. LOL! I bet they would be all over that!
Flightchic come save me, I have pink eye and strep throat from all these nasty people touching me, no doubt, and I think I might die.

SNN is sad today.

Flightchic come save me, I have pink eye and strep throat from all these nasty people touching me, no doubt, and I think I might die.

SNN is sad today.

Next time you go to work at your imaginary gnome airline, carry this with you for protection:

Oh, and never mind the shovel part. I promise I'm not implying that you keep digging yourself into an even deeper and deeper hole because that's not what it means at all. It's just part of the picture with no symbolic significance whatsoever. ;)

OK, maybe I'm digging myself into a really deep hole. :ph34r: :lol: :ph34r:

Bother way, I should pick up a trip to CUN or MEX so I can hop off the plane and get you some really powerful meds at the farmacia. You'll be feeling better in no time!

Latest posts