Jim Little

proAMFA

Senior
Sep 28, 2003
Am I the only one to notice that Jim Little will not make a stand on the Wright Amendment?

Also why is the TWU competing with the AFA to represent the NWA Flight Attendants? I was under the belief that AFL-CIO unions did not have turf wars with each other? The TWU criticizes AMFA for raiding yet they raid and compete with other AFL-CIO affiliated unions for the same workforce-talk about hypocrisy. Man, there's just no union in unions anymore! No wonder the Change to Win coalition is picking up steam. One day union workers will unite together in order to serve the common good. Until then we will continue to be picked apart.

Jim, if your reading this will you consider making a stand? What's your opinion about the Wright Amendment and does the International ATD support the strikers at NWA? Why is it OK for the TWU to give the flight attendants union at NWA a choice of representation but not ok for the mechanics to expect to have a choice in representation at AA?

Defend yourself hypocrite!

Does the TWU provide a service or do we serve the TWU?

Am I the only one to notice that Jim Little will not make a stand on the Wright Amendment?

Also why is the TWU competing with the AFA to represent the NWA Flight Attendants? I was under the belief that AFL-CIO unions did not have turf wars with each other? The TWU criticizes AMFA for raiding yet they raid and compete with other AFL-CIO affiliated unions for the same workforce-talk about hypocrisy. Man, there's just no union in unions anymore! No wonder the Change to Win coalition is picking up steam. One day union workers will unite together in order to serve the common good. Until then we will continue to be picked apart.

Jim, if your reading this will you consider making a stand? What's your opinion about the Wright Amendment and does the International ATD support the strikers at NWA? Why is it OK for the TWU to give the flight attendants union at NWA a choice of representation but not ok for the mechanics to expect to have a choice in representation at AA?

Defend yourself hypocrite!

Does the TWU provide a service or do we serve the TWU?

Here is another one for Chicken Little.
Why is it OK for the SWA Flight Attendants to have contract negotiations with the company but all our contract issues with the company go through unelected International reps?

If we are asking Jim Chicken Little questions then I have one.

Jim,

Why did you sign a letter to James Klopp of Local 567 claiming that the TWU International Constitution required membership ratification of changes or amendments to the labor agreement, and then testify in Federal Court that the TWU has a long standing interpetation that is exactly the opposite in that the members do not have a required mandatory vote in those matters?

I have wanted an answer to this for sometime now. When do you think you coild get your mouth and lips loose from the companies ass long enough to answer?

Latest posts