What Prickly Heat Does

----------------
On 6/14/2003 1:56:41 PM pricklyheat wrote:

Thank You.

PS. Yes the healthcare industry is a loose cannon on deck, but the public is fully aware of this. The airline industry is not far behind, and the public is beginning to become fully aware of this.

Thank You again.

----------------​

Drop the phony "thank you" politeness BS already, wouldya?
It''s making you even more annoying than you already are...

----------------
On 6/14/2003 6:29:11 PM mga707 wrote:

----------------
On 6/14/2003 1:56:41 PM pricklyheat wrote:

I also fly enough to give you the exact layout of the land at DFW, and I can tell you that if the Parking Spot bus drops you off for your scheduled departure at a gate that your wonderful AA website has slated as the departure gate and it leads you right to a fancy new (robotic, designed to replace employees) computer who again spits out false info, that then leads you right to 35 minutes of TSA harassment. And all this is before you can see your first monitor. Nice try, but I do have enough sense to check a monitor.
----------------​

Another lie. DFW has plenty of monitors outside of the sterile area, right by the ticket counters. All you gotta do is look up.

----------------​

Wrong

Thank You

MGA707 - You''re sort of an airline history buff - do you think that Mr/Ms Heat behaviour as a passenger may be a wee tad like some of the antics attributed to Harding Lawrence in Splash of Colors? And I find it odd that Mr/Ms Heat hasn''t ever noticed the monitors just to the right side of most of the ticket counters - before you get to any kind of security whatsoever. Then again, I''ve always thought that airlines would be wise to install monitors on the floors of airports, as so many people tend to stare at the floor and complain about a lack of information while standing right under a monitor.

Prickley - unless DFW has changed dramatically since last Thanksgiving, there really are monitors outside the secured area...lots of them. Look up next time your out there.

----------------
On 6/15/2003 6:07:11 AM KCFlyer wrote:
Prickley - unless DFW has changed dramatically since last Thanksgiving, there really are monitors outside the secured area...lots of them.  Look up next time your out there. 

----------------​

Folks, I plead with you to stop by the first ground transportation point at gates A3-14 DFW (approx) and venture up the escalator to the ticket counter area. You will immediately notice a roped off area leading you to the security area. If you had your boarding pass from the AA website you at this point are immediately screwed, but lets say you go to the counter and use one of those new machines. Less than 30 minutes before your flight you are given more erroneous information. Ok, I give up, is this when I am supposed to look up for 1950''s technology. If the monitor is the answer then stop wasting my time and your companys money on todays technology if you can not manage it properly.

Thank You

----------------
On 6/15/2003 11:39:55 AM Busdrvr wrote:

"but lets say you go to the counter and use one of those new machines. Less than 30 minutes before your flight you are given more erroneous information."

?????? You show up 30 minutes before the flight? You deserve what you get

----------------​
MArk your calendar bussie...I actually AGREE with you!

"but lets say you go to the counter and use one of those new machines. Less than 30 minutes before your flight you are given more erroneous information."

----------------
On 6/15/2003 6:07:11 AM KCFlyer wrote:

MGA707 - You''re sort of an airline history buff - do you think that Mr/Ms Heat behaviour as a passenger may be a wee tad like some of the antics attributed to Harding Lawrence in Splash of Colors?   And I find it odd that Mr/Ms Heat hasn''t ever noticed the monitors just to the right side of most of the ticket counters - before you get to any kind of security whatsoever.  Then again, I''ve always thought that airlines would be wise to install monitors on the floors of airports, as so many people tend to stare at the floor and complain about a lack of information while standing right under a monitor. 

----------------​

Good idea!
I''m amazed that anyone can have such a whiny hissy fot over a gate change--get over it, it happens!
El Prickolo probably actually thinks that someone in AA Ops at DFW actually was sitting around bored and said, "Hey! Know what''d be fun? Let''s play musical gates, and watch all of the suckers scramble!"

----------------
On 6/15/2003 11:39:55 AM Busdrvr wrote:

----------------​

You missed the whole point entering in halfway through the thread. The erroneous info was given out to other customers up to 30 minutes before the flight as indicated by the supervisor when apologizing. I recieved my erroneous info well ahead of the one hour recommended check in time.

How much of my time, unpaid, do you want me to waste at the airport figuring out your system. I have read on other threads where preflights are not paid, 5 star hotels, sitting in the terminal, etc. are also not paid. What, is my time as a customer not worth anything to you? When do you want me there?

Thank You

How much of unpaid time? I thought it was all part of the job Mr. Prickly.
I know you are having fun inciting as many passionate posts as you seem to be, but my goodness you most certainly did pick an appropriate first five letters for your pseudo-name! Have fun and we still love having you as a customer but please pardon us if we do seem to ignore your whining.
11.gif

Let me see if I understand all of this correctly. To summarize the posts, pricklyheat would be upset about getting bad information from Onestop less than 30 minutes before departure (quite amazing, considering it won''t let you check in for a flight that late), then spending 35 minutes in line being hassled by the TSA, only to find out about a last minute gate change (for a flight that ostensibly left 5 minutes before)? Clearly if prickly spent less time counting employees boarding in first class at every gate, he/she would be able to see monitors and get on board in time.

Back