Tempe changes it's mind again.......

For the union to go back and work out a deal that benefits only the PIT FAs and tosses the rest of US under the bus in unexcusable.

I feel equally bad for all FAs that are going to get displaced as a result of the PIT base closing. I feel equally sorry for all the FAs that have to live with this horrid reserve system. I do not however feel bad for a 30 year FA that might have to do 1 month of reserve. Sorry, but my give a d**n is busted on that one.

Wait a minute.....Getting thrown under the bus ?? You people seem to forget that they were to displace TWO HUNDRED of them on January 1st ........

This would indicate that 220 PIT flight attendants will only receive a 73 hour reserve guarantee and about 100 of the 220 January reserves have not been on reserve for 30 years there have been a few changes).
OK....
THIS is why it ticked ME off along with many others. The above says enough. So BECAUSE you have been a blockholder and NEVER had to endure the reserve system like WE have you get "Special" treatment. SPIN it how you like and call it "protecting seniority" all you like. An exception is being made here for a select few. WRONG, WRONG, WRONG ! ! ! !

Then this will REALLY pi$$ you off...they just sent out a CBS that says the deadline for submitting displacement request forms has been extended until 11/14....

This would indicate that 220 PIT flight attendants will only receive a 73 hour reserve guarantee and about 100 of the 220 January reserves have not been on reserve for 30 years there have been a few changes).
OK....
THIS is why it ticked ME off along with many others. The above says enough. So BECAUSE you have been a blockholder and NEVER had to endure the reserve system like WE have you get "Special" treatment. SPIN it how you like and call it "protecting seniority" all you like. An exception is being made here for a select few. WRONG, WRONG, WRONG ! ! ! !
wow how come you did not raise such a stink when it happend in pit back in july...then managment let them go in june, its the same damn thing. one of the very few times the company bends you B**ch

wow how come you did not raise such a stink when it happend in pit back in july...then managment let them go in june, its the same damn thing. one of the very few times the company bends you B**ch
WHEW ! Someone that finally GETS it. I started this thread about how inept Tempe is in trying to close a base and then everyone jumped on the bandwagon about how the reserve system sucks so bad. We all know that. Personally, I am OK with the idea of 50 going wherever they want to go in January instead of 200 like they planned. It might give me a better idea of where I will be based when the dust settles....or not. :unsure:

If the working conditions are so bad and you cant live off the pay, quit and find another job.

Tired of all of you complaining about it when you know what the CBA states and how it came about.
THEN YOU GET OUT!!! You have no clue what you're talking about (as usual) so SHUT UP or go find some more blue collar bs to preach about.

[sky high states: PROPERTY TAXES!

only stating opinions

Hey Caps,

Find us a PIT based F/A that makes $1200 a month like a couple hundred do in Philly. Then explain why it's not important that they survive on a 73 hour guarantee. Then explain the situation in Darfur. Kidding. Just looking for entertainment.

Hey Caps,

Find us a PIT based F/A that makes $1200 a month like a couple hundred do in Philly. Then explain why it's not important that they survive on a 73 hour guarantee. Then explain the situation in Darfur. Kidding. Just looking for entertainment.

Darn EMBFA, you are so bad it is actually good!!! I would love to waste a ID90 just to be on one of your flights, but I don't do Airbuses (plus really, non-rev on U, nah..)! Gotta love those witty remarks!!

I don't give a $H!T....I STILL stand by what I said. The union b!tched and complained in the E-line about the 73 hours and please, please, please let them go early as to not suffer on reserve. Go F yourself. I don't want to see ANYONE have to experience this system. With that being said though, why is it ok for US to endure it? PROTECTING THE FEW. Total BS. I understand it kept them from coming early but it's just the idea of how they said it. Unreal how people see things differently. Whatever. And as for YOU diamond cutter...you better sharpen your stone honey because I ALWAYS b!tch and always WILL. I don't know where YOU came from babes. You find it as the company "giving" a little? Your finding this satisfactory and acceptable is predictable of the group. NIGHT.

I don't give a $H!T....I STILL stand by what I said. The union b!tched and complained in the E-line about the 73 hours and please, please, please let them go early as to not suffer on reserve. Go F yourself. I don't want to see ANYONE have to experience this system. With that being said though, why is it ok for US to endure it? PROTECTING THE FEW. Total BS. I understand it kept them from coming early but it's just the idea of how they said it. Unreal how people see things differently. Whatever. And as for YOU diamond cutter...you better sharpen your stone honey because I ALWAYS b!tch and always WILL. I don't know where YOU came from babes. You find it as the company "giving" a little? Your finding this satisfactory and acceptable is predictable of the group. NIGHT.
dink your juice Sheby juince +

Darn EMBFA, you are so bad it is actually good!!! I would love to waste a ID90 just to be on one of your flights, but I don't do Airbuses (plus really, non-rev on U, nah..)! Gotta love those witty remarks!!

You'll know me when you see me. Trust me!