What's Your Self Worth?

Man of the People said:
How about recouping the millions of dollars the former LAX Level 7 and Level 8 ran off with (3-12 million), never returning a dime back to the company. Oh, yes, they were fired. With that much money, who cares if you're fired. I'm sure they wallowed in pity on some caribbean island laughing their butts off.
[post="287024"][/post]​

Oh, and there has never been a crooked union employee who has taken the company to the bank...Pot/Kettle/Black :lol:

Former ModerAAtor said:
Interesting.... and not even close to accurate. The average level 5 manager makes only slightly more than what a tech crew chief at max would make, which is approx. $60K.
[post="287002"][/post]​

We got level 4(might be 5) Supervisors making $72,000. The customs badger is a level 7 and the locker handler is a level 6.

Imagolfer said:
Oh, and there has never been a crooked union employee who has taken the company to the bank...Pot/Kettle/Black :lol:
[post="287091"][/post]​

So you're justifying crooks in manAAgement who stole millions by blaming union employees.

Oh and I highly doubt any union employee has ever stolen that kind of cash.

Oneflyer said:
Amazingly inaccurate.
[post="287090"][/post]​
Hmmm, well the management bootlickers I know of do not! Must be a different AA management bootlicker budget were I am. :huh:

Imagolfer said:
[post="287091"][/post]​
Read the news about corporate greed and the resulting prison sentences.....along with thousands of ruined workers lives..... I rest my case. Not even close, I might say. Truth/Hurts/Ouch....... :shock: :p :shock:

BTW, why did Mr. Carty get forced to leave? Those damn unions...... :angry:

AMFAMAN said:
So you're justifying crooks in manAAgement who stole millions by blaming union employees.

Oh and I highly doubt any union employee has ever stolen that kind of cash.
[post="287123"][/post]​

No union member was involved in a drug ring worth millions...right ;)

Imagolfer said:
[post="287156"][/post]​

Yea but at least they earned it!!!

By the way for someone who works in another industry you sure do spend a lot of time here.

Bob Owens said:
Yea but at least they earned it!!!

By the way for someone who works in another industry you sure do spend a lot of time here.
[post="287161"][/post]​

Just an interested observer :)

Imagolfer said:
[post="287156"][/post]​

That is drug dealing and not the theft of AA cash and/or property, the favorite choice of management crooks. Notice also that the company made sure that the dealers did time but looked the other way on their management crooks.

Bob Owens (referring to Imagolfer) said:
[post="287161"][/post]​
Bob Owens (again referring to Imagolfer in another thread) said:
Lets face it unless he had a stake here he would not bother to post here. There may be some non-stakeholders here but usually they want information.
[post="287147"][/post]​
This is a public board for people interested in Aviation. There is no requirement that posters in specific airline forums be "stakeholders" (whatever that means). I am an ex-military pilot that once held a private ticket. I try to keep up with aviation on this and other boards, particularly after Holly Hageman closed the Plane Business forums when they got highjacked by Avek00 and AMFA Dave.

I spend time on the AA forum because AA is now, and has been for the last 45 years, my domestic airline of choice and I own a few shares of stock. I am mostly interested in learning what I can about AA Operations.

I try not to get involved in the AMT fight between AMFA and TWU. It seems to be the same union people saying the same thing - over and over ad nauseum. And every now and then a new anti-union voice come along and the same union posters take the bait.

But I have participated in past years when I felt an FA stepped over the line. Since, as a pax, I do have interreactions with the FAs, I can have a viewpoint to set forth. Thankfully there has been little of that recently.

The customs badger is a level 7 and the locker handler is a level 6.

Uh, there is no such thing as a level 7. Level 6's are pretty rare these days, so I doubt your claim on that one as well.

Oneflyer said:
Uh, there is no such thing as a level 7. Level 6's are pretty rare these days, so I doubt your claim on that one as well.
[post="287322"][/post]​
[/quote

Level 7's were done away with a while ago, and your right, 6's are few and far between anymore. Believe it or not, even Management has taken cuts, but the Unions will never believe it. It's all about THEM! :down:

Oneflyer said:
[post="287322"][/post]​

That's what they've claimed in the past that they are and that is the salary other management workers claim they make. But I could really care less what level they are, point is, that's a lot of money spent for nothing.

AMFAMAN said:
That's what they've claimed in the past that they are and that is the salary other management workers claim they make. But I could really care less what level they are, point is, that's a lot of money spent for nothing.
[post="287338"][/post]​

Get over it AFA(WO)MAN, and get on with it. You think everyting is a conspirericy theory...move on.