Where are they now?

700UW said:
Jim was in a bad motorcycle wreck a few years back I think he lost a limb in it
I wondered the way some talked if perhaps he had passed?

I heard he made a recovery, I believe he lost a leg.

We should PM Art and he can give us an update about Jim, I do have Jim's e-mail address some where.

Reactions: 1 person
Reading this was like going to a party with warm beer, no girls and blown speakers.
Come on, cheer up----we've all given the company $450,000 since 03'

Reactions: 4 people
Greetings all,

Great idea for a thread.

Piney Bob is ok, I spoke to him over the weekend. He is no longer able to work, as he has severe liver disease and is on the list for a transplant. I am sure he will be glad people are asking for him and I will pass this thread along to him.

Boeing Boy had a very serious accident about two or three years ago on his motorcycle, and he did lose a limb. I saw him about a year and a half ago and he was making a remarkable recovery and  doing very well. I should be visiting him over the summer and will let you all know how he is.

As for me, I am still working but traveling much less -- budgets you know :)  Still advocating for passengers, and commenting to the appropriate management when they make "mistakes". The "cockroaches" are still around, but we are much less active. We have a page on book of face under FFOCUS. I am having more fun staying home and playing with my '66 Mustang Convertible.

I hope all of you are well, and look forward to reconnecting.

My BEST to you all.....

Reactions: 5 people
He posted something on the message board or his blog and was terminated and USAPA who he wasn't a fan of got him his job back and he hasn't posted since.

Gloria Holtz said:
Has anyone heard from Floyd? I haven't heard from him since he went to CLT to hold HNL on the 767.  
Gloria, so good to hear from you.  Floyd tends bar in Key West, gets tips for doing that killer Moonwalk he used to do down the aisle collecting trash.

Reactions: 1 person