Changing CATCREW F/A RSV Screen Option #18

What happened to our RSV Chair?
What happened to our PHL LEC as a whole? Havnt heard a peep out of any of them. At least Brian was sending out emails..Havnt heard anything, except his Hello letter, since John was elected Pres. John...are you there? I thought you were a writer? So..come on..WRITE!!LOL. :p

What? We have a union? :shock: Oh snap! That's what that $39 that is deducted from my paycheck each month is for. I had no idea we even had a flight attendant union. I thought maybe it was for charity, but now I know. We are paying to get screwed! Most people accidentally get screwed, but we are paying for them to screw us over. Nice!

I haven't heard a damn thing from JM except the first day. It pisses me off because we have had so much going on with the company. There wasn't a word about the switching over to SHARES, nothing about non-reving, nothing about ETC, nothing about the latest ice storm, nothing about displacements, NOTHING, nada, zero, zilch. There are no updates, no sharing of any plans, actions, or committees they are working on. Why? Because they aren't doing anything! To top it all off, now we can't even look at the god damn screen 18 to see what the other reserves are doing so we know if we are getting called or not?

BTW, I think we should go strike against our own union, at least in PHL. Most people look at me like I am a three-headed monster when I say this but I am sick and tired of the union not doing anything for us reserves (or flight attendants in general). Folks, we only have less than a couple months to plan this if we want to do it before we are displaced (although it would be pretty cool to see every single flight attendant who is displaced to go on strike). If all we do is complain to each other or call/send emails to the union reps, it won't help things. They don't give a rat's arse about us reserves. We need to take matters into our own hands if we want to see a change. Anybody up for the challenge? I will help lead!

How would John McCorkle like it if we all showed up at the local AFA office to strike against him and his laziness?
How about striking against Mike Flores and all the others who take our dues and don't do a damn thing for us? Let's get creative and plan our attack! I like guerilla tactics myself. ;)

Excuse me while I go have a couple of beers. I need to calm down. Don't worry though. I have a designated driver to drive me home.

I think those codes need to stay, that way If I call for a PER day, I know others have also, or that they have been denied. Another thing that should change, is when someone takes a trip and is released, it just shows REL1, not he trip and time it was given. We never know if it was given out, out of senoirity or such.

I don't know what happens in other bases, but in PIT PER days seem to be handed out like candy. One morning a 4 day opened up. First RSV called waited their 15 minutes and then asked for a PER, next RSV called did the same thing, it went through 4 people doing this until it became a quick call and an OPR got it. We have people here who see their going to end up w/ a 4 day and do PER on contact. There's one guy that has used one a month since November (not that I'm counting :) and it's every time a 4 day gets to him. Hey, if he can get scheduling to give it to him then I guess he's OK screwing his co-worker that gets stuck w/ the trip he should have had. However, I wonder if he is being charged 3:30 everytime. There is also a discrepency with that from base to base and M.F. says they are "working" on it.

Well if M. Flores says they're working on it, that is all I need to know. He is on top of things, that guy. NOT. ABA

When I called to ask about this the union told me that no one has called to complain that they were changing the screen. I do believe that is because NO ONE KNEW ABOUT IT!! We need to pass the word on to others and get EVERYONE to call their locals. I do not believe that seeing a SCK, PER, AFA, COM, NCT notation is a violation of the privacy act. Now if it stated what someone was sick with or out on personal with that would definitely be in violation. Our LEC's seem to love to vote on things that will be taken away from us.....profit sharing....but yet they never seem to be voting on something that we will GAIN!!!!! ABA....ABA....ABA....ABA....ABA....EVERYONE NEEDS TO VOTE.....CLEAN HOUSE.....LETS GET SOME NEW BLOOD IN OFFICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When I called to ask about this the union told me that no one has called to complain that they were changing the screen. I do believe that is because NO ONE KNEW ABOUT IT!! We need to pass the word on to others and get EVERYONE to call their locals. I do not believe that seeing a SCK, PER, AFA, COM, NCT notation is a violation of the privacy act. Now if it stated what someone was sick with or out on personal with that would definitely be in violation. Our LEC's seem to love to vote on things that will be taken away from us.....profit sharing....but yet they never seem to be voting on something that we will GAIN!!!!! ABA....ABA....ABA....ABA....ABA....EVERYONE NEEDS TO VOTE.....CLEAN HOUSE.....LETS GET SOME NEW BLOOD IN OFFICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ABA

Just like our union to make a unilateral decision about our screen 18 that makes life for a reserve much harder.
As long as we don't know the reason for a PER, What is the frickin harm? Leave it to our union, it just makes me feel even more that we need a change in office because they seem to hate us reserves!

Just like our union to make a unilateral decision about our screen 18 that makes life for a reserve much harder.
As long as we don't know the reason for a PER, What is the frickin harm? Leave it to our union, it just makes me feel even more that we need a change in office because they seem to hate us reserves!
Someone stated that the a disciplinary code has been used in the past with some f/a's. I don't think anyone has a right to know about a DSU however I don't see the harm in SCK or PER.

Someone stated that the a disciplinary code has been used in the past with some f/a's. I don't think anyone has a right to know about a DSU however I don't see the harm in SCK or PER.
Again, I find it amazing that they can change this,with our unions approval, but hey can't change what is written after REL on screen 18. Hey, STUPID union officers, how about getting it changed so that it reads what trip was handed out and the time it was given out. That is important stuff to a RSV. Do you even hear us? How about aking us if we want it changed or letting us know that you(Ann) voted for the change, just like giving up our profit sharing. Hello, anyone home or in the office?

Again, I find it amazing that they can change this,with our unions approval, but hey can't change what is written after REL on screen 18. Hey, STUPID union officers, how about getting it changed so that it reads what trip was handed out and the time it was given out. That is important stuff to a RSV. Do you even hear us? How about aking us if we want it changed or letting us know that you(Ann) voted for the change, just like giving up our profit sharing. Hello, anyone home or in the office?

By the way has anyone seen the flight attendant directory that has been in the making for 2 years now?

By the way has anyone seen the flight attendant directory that has been in the making for 2 years now?
The same people who are working on Pref Bid are the ones who are doing the F/A directory. Ask Ann or Glenda about it. Maybe they'll tell you "no later than June 2004". Ever heard that date before?