Where is Chip?

I was wondering the same thing. What happened to Chip? I know people tend to give him a hard time (ok so he deserves it sometimes) but I do appreciate the effort he put into keeping information up-to-date.

I did check out his web site, interesting well somewhat anyway. But there is no current infromation there either. His rumor control dates to things in 2002. So who knows.

On vacation? or given up?

KJB

If the website you are referring to is Chipsplace.com -
I''m pretty sure that is a different Chip.

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN.....PILOTS HAVE FOR SOME SELF SANCTIFYING REASON CHOSEN TO NOT ELABORATE ON ANYTHING RELATING TO THEIR PENSION OR SITUATION AS MUCH VACATED VERBAGE HAS SHOWN.PILOTS WERE ALWAYS THERE FOR YOU AND ME WHEN WE WERE ABOUT TO DECIDE WHAT THE FUTURE OF THE BIG ''U'' WAS GOING TO BE....I REFER TO THE ABILITY OF OUR COLLECTIVE UNIONS REJECTING OUR CONTRACT MODIFICATIONS AND PUTTING THE COMPANY AND ALPA AT A PRECARIOUS DIS ADVANTAGE...FURTHERMORE,ALPA HAS SHOWN A SELF CENTERED "SAVE OUR BUTT"MENTALITY MUCH TO THE OTHER UNION WORK GROUPS DISADVANTAGE.AS WE GROPE ALONG WITH LITTLE OR NO PENSION BENIFTS,THE SKYBOYZ FREAK ABOUT HOW THEY WILL HAVE TO SURVIVE ON A MEASLY 90K...GIVE ME A DAMNED BREAK.....WAAA....WAA....WAA.... DELLDUE OUT!

Who really cares where he is...a lot less bickering with him gone anyway. I think that he is the same one with Chips Place website. Peace and quiet finally..

It''s been so long since I''ve see Chip post, I wonder if he really HAS left the board?? Too bad... Chip, whether you agree with him or not, always encouraged active debate.