Which 757-ETOPS was I just on?

I thought a support area would be better at row 4 abc. That single set of seats on the etops a/c is horrible. you can't even stretch your legs or recline fully. You could park 4 full sized carts side by side with a nice counter. That could be a dry galley to hold a support cart, water/juice and duty free with a trash cart. It would save running and make better use of that space.

i fully agree with you.

Why do it right the first time when you can do it over and over and over again? WHY?
Because the cabin interior suppliers (galleys, seats etc.) can not meet the demand.
A business prone person such as yourself surely understands that.

Etops-
No worries. I won't shoot you unless I catch you in the mock turtle neck but wait! What do you mean no chillers? OH this place is a total pill! The dry ice is evaporated 2 hours into the flight and doesn't keep anything cold as it is. So, it's a miracle no one was sickened in Envoy with that yogurt stuff that looks like seperated curd and way by the time its Europe arrival service. Cheap Cheap Cheap! Some things just will never change. Maybe with the American Fare we won't have yogurt anymore. It will probably be Egg McMuffins or Eggs with Scrapple and buttermilk biscuit.

It'll be a bowl of Cheerios and a Pop Tart. Actually, a bowl of Cheerios OR a Pop Tart. Dinner will be either Spaghetttios or a Hot Pocket, served with exclusive American beverages Mountain Dew and Dr. Pepper.

Etops-
No worries. I won't shoot you unless I catch you in the mock turtle neck but wait! What do you mean no chillers? OH this place is a total pill! The dry ice is evaporated 2 hours into the flight and doesn't keep anything cold as it is. So, it's a miracle no one was sickened in Envoy with that yogurt stuff that looks like seperated curd and way by the time its Europe arrival service. Cheap Cheap Cheap! Some things just will never change. Maybe with the American Fare we won't have yogurt anymore. It will probably be Egg McMuffins or Eggs with Scrapple and buttermilk biscuit.
no turtleneck for me . but i will be wearing that Vest. :lol: :lol:

ok guys let's not get personal about people here. no names.

The above quote & post deleted by moderator. IMO it's personal & it's gone.
STAY ON TOPIC...

It is not personal, it is the truth and common knowledge at the East part of US.

It is not personal, it is the truth and common knowledge at the East part of US.
i know 700 but don't you think this person would not appreceate her name being posted on this board. alot of people know her. and she is very sensitive about her personal life and privacy. and besided we really do not know for a fact if the rumors about her are true . if they are then let her be. drop it .

I mentioned her name only because she is a beloved F/A by her co-workers and customers. I didn't think someone would be so obnoxious, but should'nt be surprised.