Who handles ramp in CLT for Express

This is going to instantly veer off topic because I'm going to make a commentary about people in general, not just US or EN.

Nobody in this country wants to have the tenacity to get anything done. And nobody wants to do any leg work. All they want to do is sit on their respective sofas, clickers firmly in hand, and have stuff spoon fed to them without any effort whatsoever. It, unfortunately, is the new "American Way."
That must explain the voice mails and will get back to you one gets every time you try to accomplish something within a system of administration and management

That must explain the voice mails and will get back to you one gets every time you try to accomplish something within a system of administration and management

You're right. I think voice mail will be the downfall of western civilization. (that's somewhat tongue-in-cheek and somewhat serious). Isn't it refreshing when, on rare occasions, you find someone who A. answers the phone and B. has the stones or is empowered to make a decision and resolve something?

You'll note my previous post didn't say it was necessarily labor or management or admin who was guilty. It's everyone. If you inferred that I meant labor only, then I didn't express myself clearly and I apologize.

Now - back on topic. I found EN insurance coverage fantastic. But from my understanding FT and PT benefits are quite different. EN insurance paid a huge percentage of an extended inpatient stay that I didn't think would be covered at all.

You're right. I think voice mail will be the downfall of western civilization. (that's somewhat tongue-in-cheek and somewhat serious). Isn't it refreshing when, on rare occasions, you find someone who A. answers the phone and B. has the stones or is empowered to make a decision and resolve something?

You'll note my previous post didn't say it was necessarily labor or management or admin who was guilty. It's everyone. If you inferred that I meant labor only, then I didn't express myself clearly and I apologize.

Now - back on topic. I found EN insurance coverage fantastic. But from my understanding FT and PT benefits are quite different. EN insurance paid a huge percentage of an extended inpatient stay that I didn't think would be covered at all.
Owning the problem is a thing of the past. To much justification on the information highway

Latest posts