Why Are Aa Employees So Jealous Of Twa Employees?

airlineman

Sep 30, 2003
It seems to me that all of the AA employees are extremely jealous of the former TWA employees who work at AA.

Why is this so? Why such insecurity? Why just not admit that the TWA employees bring a wealth of knowledge to the plate and get on with life?

Jealous of what? Old age? Gray hair? A wrinkled face due to aging? Nope, nothing to be jealous of! Just sick of the complaining from all the TWA-LLC people. :angry:

Could it be......a lot of AA employees feel that the purchase of TWA, the absorption of it's workforce and the immediate massive pay raises they were all given was a major part of the downfall of AA, and a major part of the reason employees are now faced with astronomical givebacks in the form of pay and benefit cuts?

That would be my take on it anyway.

wow wrx and you preach R32. That is not very nice to bash another employee like that. They are all people just like you and me. You should not be so mean towards others.

Jealous of what? Old age? Gray hair? A wrinkled face due to aging?..yipes..I have all the above...ah ..to be young again.. filled with the wisdom of the Gods. I don't believe they are jealous...just concerned is all. I have met a few AA's from TUL now @ MCI..they are not jealous that I know of, good bunch actually, looking forward to returning to TUL when re-called.

AA employees jealous of TWA employees?
Ha, that's a good one! I bet the boys down at the Raccoon Lodge will get a good laugh out of that one! :up:
Woo, woo!(thats thefriendly Raccoon salute) :up:

I apologize for my comment. The AA f/a's and the rest of the AA employees are just sick of the complaining from all the former TWA people. Some of our naatives are on furlough while your people still have jobs. AA furloughed flight attendants on the naative side to, in case you forgot. You guys didn't get stapled to the bottom, you do have naatives below you on the seniority list. Mergers and Acquisitions are never fun. They never work out for the employees, it only helps the company and the CEO's.

Wait just a miniute. I am in my mid 40's have no grey hair and no wrinkles. Thank God for Collagen and Botox and a body that works out 5 days a week. I have seen some of your pot bellied f/a's who are in their 20's and I can do circles around them. And some of our beautiful senior former TWA f/a's look great. You have your senior men and women as well. Appreicate them. They pathed the way for you.

As in Judge Judy's words...."BEAUTY FADES....DUMB IS FOREVER."