Why do the rabbis even care?

Not only that, but since most Christians believe that Christ died for EVERYONE's sins, then Signals', Delldude's and my sins were the figurative hammer that dealt the final blow of the nails in his hands.

We killed him Delldude.

He gave his life freely, your all wrong!

John 10:17-18

"Therefore My Father loves Me, because I lay down My life that I may take it again. No one takes it from Me, but I lay it down of Myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This command I have received from My Father."

He gave his life freely, your all wrong!

John 10:17-18

"Therefore My Father loves Me, because I lay down My life that I may take it again. No one takes it from Me, but I lay it down of Myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This command I have received from My Father."

I know you understand why God commanded Him to lay down his life.

"But He was pierced through for our transgressions, He was crushed for our iniquities."

If he didn't die because of your sins, then he wouldn't have had to die in the first place.

We are on the same page. For kicks though, peruse I Thessalonians 2: 14-16 (I assume you have come across it before)... interesting stuff.

"While in the "long-house/Tipi's",..... sitting on the same ground here in South Dakota, that they have been sitting on some ...."10,000" years,......The Elders spoke to the young about HOW the CREATOR(who had created the Earth), saw the need to COVER the Earth Totally by a GIANT Flood !!

Suddenly...they were Interupted by a stranger, who wore a cross around his neck, carrying a "book", and DEMANDING that the people (convert) LISTEN to him, because If they Didn,t they could not go to Paradise.

As the Elders resumed the story of the Creators works,.....they were interupted AGAIN,....by a man with a cross around his neck,.........carring a "book", and DEMANDING that the people LISTEN to his words, because if not,....the people could not go to Paradise. What the people found unusual about this second man, was that he was saying the EXACT same things, as the First man,............EXCEPT that this second man was rambling on about "a MIDDLE Man" residing in some place called ROME !!

Again,....the Elders returned to their story's(to the young), when AGAIN, they were Interupted by a third man, carrying NO "book", wearing a very small flat cap on the back of his head, and Demanding NOTHING from the people. HE had simply stopped to ask permission to pass through, on his journey westward !

For the third and final time, the Elders returned to telling the young, of the stories and Legends that were told to them, when They were young, by Thier Elders. They told the young, to Share, Love and Respect their Brothers and Sisters. They Told the Young that after Death, their spirit would go to heaven, where the CREATOR was. They ALSO told the young, of the tricks, and Perils of the EVIL SPIRIT, and to always beware"

I tell you,...............when the above topics, being discusse by everyone else come up from time to time, I don't know whether to "chuckle" because of the foolishness,.....................or to sigh with sadness, because SO many people have been SO EASILY Sold on the product for sale !

"While in the "long-house/Tipi's",..... sitting on the same ground here in South Dakota, that they have been sitting on some ...."10,000" years,......The Elders spoke to the young about HOW the CREATOR(who had created the Earth), saw the need to COVER the Earth Totally by a GIANT Flood !!

Suddenly...they were Interupted by a stranger, who wore a cross around his neck, carrying a "book", and DEMANDING that the people (convert) LISTEN to him, because If they Didn,t they could not go to Paradise.

As the Elders resumed the story of the Creators works,.....they were interupted AGAIN,....by a man with a cross around his neck,.........carring a "book", and DEMANDING that the people LISTEN to his words, because if not,....the people could not go to Paradise. What the people found unusual about this second man, was that he was saying the EXACT same things, as the First man,............EXCEPT that this second man was rambling on about "a MIDDLE Man" residing in some place called ROME !!

Again,....the Elders returned to their story's(to the young), when AGAIN, they were Interupted by a third man, carrying NO "book", wearing a very small flat cap on the back of his head, and Demanding NOTHING from the people. HE had simply stopped to ask permission to pass through, on his journey westward !

For the third and final time, the Elders returned to telling the young, of the stories and Legends that were told to them, when They were young, by Thier Elders. They told the young, to Share, Love and Respect their Brothers and Sisters. They Told the Young that after Death, their spirit would go to heaven, where the CREATOR was. They ALSO told the young, of the tricks, and Perils of the EVIL SPIRIT, and to always beware"

I tell you,...............when the above topics, being discusse by everyone else come up from time to time, I don't know whether to "chuckle" because of the foolishness,.....................or to sigh with sadness, because SO many people have been SO EASILY Sold on the product for sale !

I have no doubt that the same sentiment extends to your discussion above as well.

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was with God in the beginning. Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made". Jon 1:1-3.

"For by him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things were created by him and for him. He is before all things, and in him all things hold together". Col.1:16-17.

"In the beginning, O Lord, you laid the foundations of the earth, and the heavens are the work of your hands. They will perish, but you remain; they will all wear out like a garment. You will roll them up like a robe; like a garment they will be changed. But you remain the same, and your years will never end." Heb.1:10-12.

"He was in the world, and though the world was made through him, the world did not recognize him". Jn.1:10

"Yet for us there is but one God, the Father, from whom all things came and for whom we live; and there is but one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things came and through whom we live". 1Cor.8:6.

I have no doubt that the same sentiment extends to your discussion above as well.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Lily, I'm not Exactly sure of your meaning, seriously.

You know I hide nothing, so if you want to discuss it here in the open...so be it.
However....your choice, perhaps on this lone issue, you might send me a PM

Thanx

"12"

Dude, you know I'm your 'Bro(on a lot of things)

I RESPECT your beliefs, because ...they are YOUR beliefs !!!

However, while quoting chapter a verse, you start explaining the JESUS thing, myself, EVERY JEW, 90%+ of the good folks in Japan, and a lot of other people/places are,...well.........kind of "rolling our eyes"

Ahh but yes they are 'less' christian than other faiths that believe in Jesus. To Catholics their true foundation is 'The Virgin Mary' mother of GOD. Jesus is second fiddle to her unless combined with God and The Holy Spirit. You assume I speak in tongues...hahaha!
You're wrong there. You assume that Catholics are "Mary Worshippers"...why not take an hour and go to a Catholic Mass...do a word count between "Mary" and "Jesus". You might be surprised.

With religion either you are committed or are just a fence dweller. Either you believe 100% or come up with rules as you go along.
Which is why I am fallen away. It doesn't mean that they weren't "Christian enough" for me.

Yet Christianity is based on their delusional beliefs because most ex-Christians originated as Catholics. .
Really, you have the hard facts to back that statement?

I find the most delusional people I've heard of think PIT is a viable airline hub, and started the aids outbreak by having sex with monkeys.

So you know of Tunkashila,Wanka Tanka and Sky Woman?

I find the most delusional people I've heard of think PIT is a viable airline hub, and started the aids outbreak by having sex with monkeys.

Thought that was where the term 'Monkeying around' came from.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
"12"

Dude, you know I'm your 'Bro(on a lot of things)

I RESPECT your beliefs, because ...they are YOUR beliefs !!!

However, while quoting chapter a verse, you start explaining the JESUS thing, myself, EVERY JEW, 90%+ of the good folks in Japan, and a lot of other people/places are,...well.........kind of "rolling our eyes"

Thats OK bears, im not ashamed to admit Im a 'JESUS' follower and Im not on here knocking anyones beliefs, just pointing out the facts as they are to me. If in the end Im wrong then I will be quite content with taking an eternal dirt nap.....no harm, no foul!

Thats OK bears, im not ashamed to admit Im a 'JESUS' follower and Im not on here knocking anyones beliefs, just pointing out the facts as they are to me. If in the end Im wrong then I will be quite content with taking an eternal dirt nap.....no harm, no foul!

Will wonders never cease. The voice of reason. I see it in print and still cannot believe I wrote it.