Will American Follow The Lead?

AAmech said:
This is nothing new. I had friends at US who said they had to pay an annual fee.
[post="277502"][/post]​
At US, we used to pay a $50.00 fee anually. We no longer do. They only charge us for first class upgrades.

FlyUs said:
At US, we used to pay a $50.00 fee anually. We no longer do. They only charge us for first class upgrades.
[post="277544"][/post]​

What do you mean you no longer pay $50.00? U.S. AIR's still getting their $50.00 from you and a whole lot more!

we pay for enough sit all ready when does it stop. D2 pass travel suxs any way you cant get on a NY trip half the time any way. Holiday season is out of the question and the summer is pretty much a gamble. So whats left. Charge me and I would rather buy tickets on jet blu :p

:shock:
PRINCESS KIDAGAKASH said:
I had to fly as a full fare passenger on another airline for my last vacation, because A: AA's flights to anywhere worth going to were overbooked with paying passengers, B: even if I had gambled and tried to non-rev on AA, I would have been fighting 20-30 other non-revs for the 1 or 2 seats that might be available ,because of cancellations, on almost every flight, C: An ID20 ,if I could have got one,on AA cost much more than the full fare ticket walk up ticket on other carriers.

Our planes are overpacked and AA says we're losing money. What a bunch of B.S.!
[post="277514"][/post]​

You mean you choose another carrier because their walkup fares are cheaper. Isn't that what you guys are complaining about that your passengers are doing, buying cheap fares instead of full :eek: Wonder if it was a LCC

NO DUMMY, I would have bought an ID20 on AA if there was any seats available on those particular flights no matter if it was higher. I'm not complaining that our airplanes are full. It's great that they are flying full. I'm just sick and tired of the B.S. that Arpey and company put over on the employees every quarter with the "special one time charges" against earnings and the BOO HOO HOO sob stories that our costs are too high.

AA is hiding cash like they've always done, just so they can cry "we're broke" to the government and everyone else!

PRINCESS KIDAGAKASH said:
AA is hiding cash like they've always done, just so they can cry "we're broke" to the government and everyone else!
[post="277643"][/post]​

:D

AA is actually sending it to me; I'm hiding it for Beer and Arpey. My house is nearly full of money, not all of it AA's money. I'm also hiding money for DL, NW, US, UAL and CO. :D

Don't you have to submit to random drug tests in your line of work? :p

Back