WN's Philly Flights Barely 50% LF

the bottom line you cant tell anything to a WN brainwashed employee. the folks in PHL at WNn we feel sorry for because when you are cancelled or dealyed the folks ome over to us and say PLEASE PLEASE CAN YOU HELP US>> THEY SAY WE BOUGHT AN AIRLINE TICKET ON THEM AND IM STUCK FLYING THEM AND CANT FLY THEM FOR THE NEXT FLIGHT AND THAT IS TOMMORROW. we say we feel your pain and we offer the same price . if you had booked US we would be able to help you

My brother was 1 of 30 total on 3150 (PHL-PVD) this Monday morning. Plenty of room to stretch out on the 700!

It looks like that was not a one-time occurrence as WN has zeroed out seats for sale on flight 3150 as of 10/4. The same has been done for the first flight of the day leaving PVD

My brother was 1 of 30 total on 3150 (PHL-PVD) this Monday morning. Plenty of room to stretch out on the 700!
You know when I worked on the ramp back in the day we had a SLC-BOI flight with 19 people up top and 4000 lbs of freight down below.

We had barely enough room to put about 5 bags on. I am not a rocket surgon but I think we did ok for that flight.

I count 80 PHL departures/day after this "cutback" vs 66/day on the current schedule.

Jim

Well it looks like now WN will be cutting 4 or 5 flts(i may have over estimated but who knows if a few more cuts will be made between then and now on routes like the early morning PHL-PVD runs). That would give them 62 flts a day, so where are these 18 other flts coming from?