Wokeness

Yes, if those individuals in group from 09-11 kept investments they too would be up. If you’re picking dates to fit your narrative you will succeed.

You totally missed the point. It was three years for openers (and after that too) and it was addressing the losses for the recession, as I pointed out before. The article pointed out how those peoples portfolio's lost some 25% at the time, and, to recover, would need to make a 33% gain, just to break even, which, for many, never happened. Over the years, they possibly would have made gains, but who knows what mixes they chose.

With that said, Trump was correct in His assessment and claims of the 401 issue, at the time.
I believe that all 3 charts I showed indicate a gain of well over 33% from 2011 thru 2017. To the individuals where it never happened - they must have cashed out or put their money in CD's.

I believe that all 3 charts I showed indicate a gain of well over 33% from 2011 thru 2017. To the individuals where it never happened - they must have cashed out or put their money in CD's.
I know of people who cashed out, bad move. If you remember my article, it was about individuals in fidelity accounts, so point is people did well since 2009 bottom if they stayed the course.

I know of people who cashed out, bad move. If you remember my article, it was about individuals in fidelity accounts, so point is people did well since 2009 bottom if they stayed the course.

Or stayed in whatever funds they originally went with.

So Trump was right all along.

KC, there are still under performing Fidelity accounts to this day.
Well...that says more about Fidelity than Obama. I mean...okay...they underperformed with Obama....but if they are underperforming today, then they missed out on the best economy in the recorded history of man (according to Trump).

Well...that says more about Fidelity than Obama. I mean...okay...they underperformed with Obama....but if they are underperforming today, then they missed out on the best economy in the recorded history of man (according to Trump).
And they under performed under Trump too......never quite regained what they lost.

Trump's crowing was based on stock performance if you noticed.

Most of the heavy success you crow about was based on S&P performance mutual's, most likely. Not everybody goes there.

And they under performed under Trump too......never quite regained what they lost.

Trump's crowing was based on stock performance if you noticed.

Most of the heavy success you crow about was based on S&P performance mutual's, most likely. Not everybody goes there.
I posted 3 different sources - S&P, Dow and Nasdaq. Trump crowed about 401K's and stock markets and if people kept their money in a Fidelity fund that has been underperforming for the past 10 years, it's not a reflection of Obama. The vast majority of 401K's did NOT 'go to hell' undre Obama.

I posted 3 different sources - S&P, Dow and Nasdaq. Trump crowed about 401K's and stock markets and if people kept their money in a Fidelity fund that has been underperforming for the past 10 years, it's not a reflection of Obama. The vast majority of 401K's did NOT 'go to hell' undre Obama.
Fidelity invests something like 28% in mutual stock funds.

It is a reflection of the recession, Obama's handling of it and the carryover to Trump.

Trump was right.

He's planning the 'immaculate election' of 2024.......taking back what was stolen?

Divine intervention?

iu

dell. YOU have a better F chance of getting elected than that piece of DOG CHIT' !

In the picture, I see KEVIN MC Carthy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!