Wokeness

IF someone is dumb enough to miss out on 6 years of 401K growth, odds are they are also dumb enough to not get vaccinated against covid. Hope that helps.
You want to know what it really is?

How about reluctance. Lots lose on the stock market for a reluctance to bail......works in 401K's too.

Not everybody is as smart as you are.

You want to know what it really is?

How about reluctance. Lots lose on the stock market for a reluctance to bail......works in 401K's too.

Not everybody is as smart as you are.
Oh....I pulled a lot out initially in 2008. I'm was only 10 years away from retiring and it kind of bothered me to see my retirement parked in a place where a camel farting in the desert can tank the stock market. But I got back in. BUT....we loved our low interest rates and we allow the fed to goose the stock market with negative interest rates that I don't have anyplace safe to put money that will pay more than 1%. I'd give my eye teeth to be able to find a nice CD paying 7% that I could put my money in. But if they offered that, we wouldn't be able to get those 3% mortgage loans. Kinda funny....my first house I had an interest rate of 11.5%. My dad had his retirement in bonds that paid 8%. But somehow, those days sucked because we couldn't buy a bigger house.

1642364172254.png

Reactions: Zom JFK