Workbrain Time

Time clocks were needed in our station for the last twenty yrs we have had 3 csa plus 2 css that were late on an
average twenty mins a day. Never marked late or counciled. The station mgr always claimed there is no way to measure and the regional director didn't believe that it was true. Hmmm 20 min x 5 x20/hr = another part time employee or alot of money and fraud.
No we have workbrain and I understand that the css and admin clerk are doing the same thing they have done for the last twenty yrs just changing the time. But atleast there is a paper and computer trail no so maybe if a regional director or above gets wind they will all be gone.

When I get to work about 10 min early daily, I klock in, but but but,,, I do NOT start until my shift starts. Period!

It is amazing that there are still employees that think they deserve a paycheck without working. If you are clocking in 1 minute before your shift starts, then you are late. Read your contract. You are taking money out of my pocket because we are paying you to do nothing while the rest of us work for a living. Get a grip. Workbrain may not be perfect but you are getting a paycheck aren't you?

If my shift starts at 300 and I clock in at 300.....I AM ON TIME......until they attach a workbrain clock to my wrist there is no way I can be at my position at the same time as I am due at work ...youre being ridiculous...If I clock in and walk to the checkout room and get my pouch and key I am working....thats all part of the job......I think youre being a little too rigid....yes there are always slackers and there always will be...but eventually it catches up with them...its karma

If my shift starts at 300 and I clock in at 300.....I AM ON TIME......until they attach a workbrain clock to my wrist there is no way I can be at my position at the same time as I am due at work ...youre being ridiculous...If I clock in and walk to the checkout room and get my pouch and key I am working....thats all part of the job......I think youre being a little too rigid....yes there are always slackers and there always will be...but eventually it catches up with them...its karma
Philly..I agree with the "karma" part. If ur a worker, then you'll know how 2 really break it off when someone needs something from you.

Some people have issues with their co-workers here.

Do you think the same co-workers have issues with them?

If you are replying to the above post. I have no issue with my co-workers but ........
Why don't you buck up for their pay when their not even in the building or even better
be embarrased that you are the only person handling the passengers because they can be late.
They want to be late fine,they just shouldn't get paid for work or time not performed.

If I am getting .05 points for clocking in at 301 then can be assured that I will punch into workbrain at 259 for my 300 shift. Aren't too many workbrain clocks at the station. At the end of my shift I sometimes wait 10 minutes in line to workbrain it out of there. It is a laugh that one would comment on this board that we must be at our work areas at that time. Welllll....they should put a clock in my work area. If anyone visited where Phillyrules works, one would know it is probably a 15 minute walk to the gate areas. It is the most bizarre set up over in PHL with both Fleet and Customer service running for "A" clock for all those rushing in the door. There is only "A" clock for both work groups. Pretty funny to watch...would make a great you-tuber.

So, back to the original point of this subject...if the time clock is off by 2 mins when we're clocking ON (say it's only 2:58pm by someone's watch) then wouldn't that mean we're leaving 2 mins early at the end of our shift (say 10:58pm by that same watch)?

Since this whole topic was brought up, I've looked at both of the time clocks in my station and they're accurate to how I set my watch. Just a little confused because it seems to be irrelevant if you just change your watch to match the time clock display.

As for people not putting in their time, I do have a problem with that. My momma raised me to do an honest days' work and it just comes down to ethics. Clocking on and then driving over to park your car, that just sucks for the rest of us. And let me just say that I've seen PLENTY of that! Puts more work on those of us that get to work a few mins early and clock out a couple minutes after our shift ends. You know that saying, MEAN PEOPLE SUCK and that's what I think of some of my coworkers that rip me and the company off.

So, back to the original point of this subject...if the time clock is off by 2 mins when we're clocking ON (say it's only 2:58pm by someone's watch) then wouldn't that mean we're leaving 2 mins early at the end of our shift (say 10:58pm by that same watch)?

Since this whole topic was brought up, I've looked at both of the time clocks in my station and they're accurate to how I set my watch. Just a little confused because it seems to be irrelevant if you just change your watch to match the time clock display.

As for people not putting in their time, I do have a problem with that. My momma raised me to do an honest days' work and it just comes down to ethics. Clocking on and then driving over to park your car, that just sucks for the rest of us. And let me just say that I've seen PLENTY of that! Puts more work on those of us that get to work a few mins early and clock out a couple minutes after our shift ends. You know that saying, MEAN PEOPLE SUCK and that's what I think of some of my coworkers that rip me and the company off.

That is the point -I was trying to make. About co-workers ripping me and the company off. It is not a minute or two but like 20 minutes.

No NOT LEAVING 2 min early- you HAVE TO WAIT, Mgr says Airport time is set fast~Amazing an answer for everything!

Correct, and really not an issue. If you work 8 hours you work 8 hours. Who cares if it's off by two minutes as long as it's off by the SAME two minutes at both ends. That only leaves grumpy people to #### about nothing.

No NOT LEAVING 2 min early- you HAVE TO WAIT, Mgr says Airport time is set fast~Amazing an answer for everything!

The "airport time" is irrelevant. Workbrain time is all that matters.

And generally "airport time" is a bit fast to help the idiot passengers that wait until the absolute last minute.

http://www.cwa.net/
January 2010 Board of Directors committee meeting report
COMMITTEE MEMBERS; W. Douglas Parker, Chairman,
Herbert M. Baum, Bruce R. Lakefield
Report of the US Airways labor advisory Board of directors meeting
January 20, 2010-Phoenix, AZ

We raised the workbrain issues, particularly the TPA ATO issues. 80% of the agents there are in levels, many because of 'no-clocks" that management is refusing to review and correct. They are being told that?? GUESS WHO??…….
There is one 39 year agent who has never been in a level that is now on a level 2 for 3 no - clocks, even though he is the first agent in on the counter and is the one to hand out th

john john:
I'm at a total loss of words. There is NO excuse the company letting something like this happen.

TPA Mis-management shows utter contempt for the workforce. They write the employees up for EVERYTHING....then try to push off the blame on Camille and Don Carter.
They've succeeded in creating a toxic environment.

Latest posts