PHL Rampers Fired and Arrested Soon?

PB ---- Would love to know how to get a copy of that front page. It would bring new meaning to Philadelphia Administration. Welcome our new "commanders" to the "PIG STY".

Would also be great framed and hung in our break rooms..

Could you find it for us?

DEXTER

This is the outcome:

1-Administration was not doing their job monitering overtime and many active employees have suffered because of this loss overtime was cut back.
2-ROYCROFT was not doing her job but as usual she is the "hero" that nabbed this ring?
3-ROYCROFT was a loser in the past and left with her tail between her legs when she was exposed.

FOOD FOR THOUGHT-------REMEMBER THE "PIG" SHE BOARDED IN FIRST CLASS THAT MADE THE FRONT PAGES OF EVERY NEWSPAPER IN THE COUNTRY?

WELL THE PIG IS BACK IN THE STY AND IS STILL COVERING US WITH MUD !

ANYONE STILL HAVE A COPY OF THE PHILADELPHIA ENQUIRER???

Roycroft thought she was the hero in all of this. If she really was a hero she would of realized what was going on when they were so over budget for months and months. She takes every opportunity to bash her colleagues to make herself look good, but people know her gig. My sources tells me that she cut deals with the union to allow a handful of individuals pay back what they took in lieu of getting fired. Why wasn't everyone offered the opportunity to make restitution, who did she choose to keep and why?

As far as her being a loser in the past....the past is still the present as far as I'm concerned. My sources also tell me that she is talking about leaving USAir.....she will be missed so much! NOT! Maybe now that the higher ups are here, they will get a whif of what she's really about and she'll be asked to leave. Is this history repeating itself???????

Unions by law have to defend its members.

That is not to say that they will always win.

Sometimes and I mean rarely(yeah, right) they have to defend and win because of WHO the person is. If it is Parker's son, for example, he will be better defended than Joe Blow who might have over 15 years.

Unions by law have to defend its members.

Actually, that is not always the case.

When a member accuses another member of sexual harassment or discrimination, member # 2 is SOL when it comes to union representation.

As one AGC said, "the union does not choose between members."

Plus, the union can always choose to not prosecute a grievance to a conclusion. D141 made that choice many times.

US historically holds employees to one standard, and management to another.Look no further than Doug and US's alcohol policy.

I know of occasions where management got caught stepping on their Johnsons (for things employees would have been fired for {fraud, diddling the hired help and DUI on the job}, union or no) and the company covered it up.

With regards to stations needing managers, HA!

Stations can run better when they don't have one. I know of a station who's metrics improved when a manager retired and went down 4 months later when he was replaced.

US does not have a good track record of hiring good management, from supervisor up to CEO. So we shouldn't be surprise at the results.

Fire the employees on this deal, and the managers who's watch it happened on.

While PHL is better than it used to be there is still a big problem with much of the work force there. Last Saturday night while waiting to go home to PIT, I witnessed three ramp guys at gate B1 sitting in a corner sleeping -- one guy had dragged the trash can over to put his feet up on. It looked really bad. Then across the way at B3 a bunch of ramp guys were sitting on seats with their cellphones out making all kinds of noise -- passengers kept turning around shaking their heads. These guys should be in the breakroom -- not taking a break where the passengers are. No class. Clearly managers need to work weekends because it was obvious the animals were running wild that night.

Later,
Eye

:up: Found it ! Just can't seem to get it attached to this thread.

When Pigs Fly * Usairways Flight 107 10/17/00 PHL-SEA 200 passengers boarded and one 300 lb. PIG in the bulkhead of first class on 757 A/C.

Roycroft is a mess! Will never forget hearing how the Company covered for her. She tried to blame it on the gate agents but they confirmed she is the one responsible for making the decision.

What tangled webs she weaves....

:up: Found it ! Just can't seem to get it attached to this thread.

When Pigs Fly * Usairways Flight 107 10/17/00 PHL-SEA 200 passengers boarded and one 300 lb. PIG in the bulkhead of first class on 757 A/C.

Roycroft is a mess! Will never forget hearing how the Company covered for her. She tried to blame it on the gate agents but they confirmed she is the one responsible for making the decision.

What tangled webs she weaves....
But of course she tried to blame it on someone else. That's her MO. How did she ever make it up the corporate ladder?