Worldtraveler where are you now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s weird. Get a girlfriend or something.

I would’ve never guessed I lived in your head the way I do. Strange days indeed. Carry on!

Ah getting personal again I see. Surest sign of weakness in your arguments Kevin.

Seems to be the safe haven you often run to?

Most Supervisors or Managers don’t usually support a Union coming into the house or at least publicly they have to be very secretive and silent if they do?

Perhaps the reason why Kev has changed so much in the last few years?

Always sad to see someone have to compromise for position and money IMO.

But how’ve you been doing lately TopDawg? I really miss some of you old posters that don’t come here too much anymore.
I have never met a single manager at Delta who would give a single **** about a union. Some would have to make the choice of going back to the line/floor/shop but management and labor actually respect each other at Delta. It's not us vs them like y'all do at American.

I've been keeping busy. this place is dead though. you?
Thank you.

Silly me. I shoulda just assumed people on LinkedIn would know what an “ALA” is and does.

(Note: I was a Lead from ‘01-‘17. IOW, the entire time Dave has “known” me).

I do need to update it, though, since I stepped down. I wonder how “Customer Service Agent-Below Wing P09” will come across?

Also, kinda creepy that WeAAsles spends his time crawling through my social media accounts, but whatever.
Wouldn't ALA's still be apart of the union? (same seniority list if I remember right)
Actually Kevin I do all sorts of research and like to look up all sorts of things. I’m just very very thorough.

BTW I think it’s kinda creepy how you defend and condone everything that Tim Nelson posts even when he tells you that you should remain status quo even though you “claim” that you “want “ a Union?

I guess we’re all a little creepy in our own ways then aren’t we?
Because people like Tim and Kev have seen just how useless your union(s) are?
Ah getting personal again I see. Surest sign of weakness in your arguments Kevin.

from someone who has been lurking as of late, it seems like he is living in your head rent free. JMO.

Reactions: Kev3188
Projecting doesn’t work with me.

You came for me. Don’t get mad when I call you out on your nonsense.

You’re always hanging out on my porch. Are you saying that you don’t like me to come sit on yours?

Uh, you're already a d-bag for bringing up a 13 year old thread, and went personal first, so you don't get to cry foul for getting a little of your own medicine...

Not really missing WT here. He's posting under his own name over on Forbes and Cranky Flyer.

AZRSrp2ZKnVr46Rn6
AngryGirl01.png

Because people like Tim and Kev have seen just how useless your union(s) are?

from someone who has been lurking as of late, it seems like he is living in your head rent free. JMO.

Dawg what you just said was FANTASTIC!!!!! I’m just trying to get Kev to finally come out of the shadows and actually admit it.

Then after that maybe we can all make a Gentleman’s handshake agreement to stay off of each other’s threads and out of each other’s business?

I know, I know. It’s a pipe dream of mine.

Uh, you're already a d-bag for bringing up a 13 year old thread, and went personal first, so you don't get to cry foul for getting a little of your own medicine...

AZRSrp2ZKnVr46Rn6

Wow there really are some oldies out there lurking in the shadows aren’t there.

Read what I wrote there E and tell me where I was wrong?

Delta is CRUSHING AA pretty much in every metric. And Kev never says ANYTHING bad about them anymore either.

So yes as much as we all absolutely hated the guy, WorldTraveler was RIGHT!!!!!

Absolutely. All part of the same class/craft. I would’ve just said they’re all Scale employees, but that’s another term he wouldn’t know.

FOR REAL.
yeah I'm going to guess most wont get the scale vs merit thing.
You’re always hanging out on my porch. Are you saying that you don’t like me to come sit on yours?
I don't think anyone is saying. Kev comes over to the American side to voice his opinion. You openly admitted you are coming over here to troll Kev. big difference.

Not really missing WT here. He's posting under his own name over on Forbes and Cranky Flyer.

AZRSrp2ZKnVr46Rn6
View attachment 14062
basically this.
Dawg what you just said was FANTASTIC!!!!! I’m just trying to get Kev to finally come out of the shadows and actually admit it.

Then after that maybe we can all make a Gentleman’s handshake agreement to stay off of each other’s threads and out of each other’s business?

I know, I know. It’s a pipe dream of mine.
Or you can just stop trying to be the forum leader and force everyone to share your views? I'm starting to see how you could be an AOC fan. Do you "have a list" too?
Wow there really are some oldies out there lurking in the shadows aren’t there.

Read what I wrote there E and tell me where I was wrong?

Delta is CRUSHING AA pretty much in every metric. And Kev never says ANYTHING bad about them anymore either.

So yes as much as we all absolutely hated the guy, WorldTraveler was RIGHT!!!!!
Its not the words that comes out of people's mouth, its the meaning behind them.......

yeah I'm going to guess most wont get the scale vs merit thing.

I don't think anyone is saying. Kev comes over to the American side to voice his opinion. You openly admitted you are coming over here to troll Kev. big difference.

basically this.

Or you can just stop trying to be the forum leader and force everyone to share your views? I'm starting to see how you could be an AOC fan. Do you "have a list" too?

Its not the words that comes out of people's mouth, its the meaning behind them.......

# 1 Kev is ALWAYS in the AA threads cause the Delta threads are dead except right now.

# 2 Kev thinks ONLY his opinions matter and doesn’t really respect that’s he’s sitting at other’s table.

# 3 I don’t care about Politics or the bubbly little girl with the bugged out eyes. (You never find me in the Water Cooler.)

# 4 I have said things VERY clearly and still everyone thinks there’s a hidden meaning when I do (It’s extremely annoying)

# 5 WorldTraveler was RIGHT!!!!!!!!!

And I certainly hate to say it.

What's funny, is that Weasle is so convinced that WT was "right about everything"... What I've learned from re-reading this thread:

* He didn't think the DL/NW merger was necessary

* There wouldn't be any more mergers

Both predictions proved to be quite wrong.

The DL/NW merger paid off by eliminating a competitor and giving DL a foothold in the Midwest that they never managed to establish with the CVG hub.

And of course, "no more mergers necessary" wound up being as wrong as could be, since UA/CO and AA/US came to fruition. At least one of those has been successful in terms of both labor relations and revenue generation. The other has yet to really prove itself....

I can't fault anyone from NW for accepting the DL culture after 14 years, especially when the gain sharing with employees has been so consistent.

Status
Not open for further replies.